Chapter 25 The new world

2 weeks later

August 8

HongJoong POV:

Two weeks since we have finally defeated the government. The city and the people were slowing turning better. The walls that surrounded the city and it's people were coming down by every inch of it. The government and the guards were replaced an those who were still siding with the corrupted were sent to jail. Everyone including myself were at our base relaxing for the first time after 5 years of planning and taking things into action.

It was nice cause we didn't had to deal with the corrupt government anymore or least right now. Y/n who has been with us the whole ride was still recovering after the incident in the blimp. "Who are you feeling hun?" I asked as she was in the kitchen making lunch for the 9 of us.
"I'm alright love, just relieved that everything is over now" Y/n said while she smiled softly and relaxes hee shoulders. Walking over and wrapping my arms around Y/n waist as I layer my head on her shoulder. I heard Y/n chuckle softly and stopping what she was doing and places her hands over mine. It was nice and loving to have Y/n in the guys and I life as our beautiful girlfriend. It was like the heaven had sent us and angel but in their own twisted way that still turned out great for all of us.

"You better not be hogging Y/n all to yourself Hyung" I lifted my head up to see San and Wooyoung standing in front of the kitchen. "Relax or I will hog her to myself" I smirk at the two as they glared at me which I didn't care really.  "Alright you three, behave or you don't get any lunch today" Y/n crossed her arms knowing that she wasn't kidding and the thought of not having any of her food cause the three of  us to whine at the idea.
"Now that being said, you three go do something so I can get Lunch done and no sneaking off with anything" Y/n said as she looks at Wooyoung who just whistles while looking away. Shooing us out of the kitchen, The others looked at us while a few of them tried to hold their snickers in. "Looks like princess kicked you three out as well" Yunho spoke while taking a drink and Yeosang just smirk.

Y/N POV:

Once I got lunch ready for everyone and told the guys it was ready. I basically brace for impact once everyone rushed into the kitchen to get their food. "Boys will be boys" I chuckled to myself while I watch the bicker over who get's what first.
When ever finally get their food and ate. We all decided to watch a movie together for the first time in a long while. It wasn't not spectacular, just some cheesy comedy movie that nice to watch with my wonderful boyfriends. Night came time came around and everyone was in bed after a long day of relaxation and no one after us. I was out on the balcony look at the starry night sky as the air was fresh and no loud noises was bothering the peace.

As I closed my eyes and relaxed a bit. I felt some pair of gentle arms around my waist as I open my eyes to look over my shoulder to see who it was. "Can't sleep hun?" It was Seonghwa with HongJoong as they were behind me at the entrance of the balcony. "Not really, I wasn't tired so I came out here for a little" I looked back to the city as HongJoong stood next to me while Seonghwa back hugs me as we watch the lights. "I glad everything turn out well, You guys did great" I smiled and I felt both of my cheeks getting kissed as Hong held my hand and light squeeze it.

"It's all thanks to you Love, You came into our lives and helped use create A new world for all of us"

End

(Thank you for all who has support me and my story, I know this one is a little short but I wanted to end it on a good note so I can create a new and interesting story...Again Thank you all and I hope to see you in the next story!?)

Let me know in the comment on what theme you all would like to see next