Chapter 21 final preparations

(Continuation of chapter 20)

July 22th

Outside Ateez base

Yeosang POV:

"Shit what are we gonna do" Wooyoung spoke as we watch from far as Y/n, San and Mingi was surrounded by guards. All of us waited for an opening so I can use my flash device to give the three a chance to escape. "Let's hope Y/n knows what she is doing" Hongjoong gritted his eye as we wait and watch.

I don't know what was the deal with Y/n mother. I could tell that she was definitely losing it. Seeing how Y/n was acting towards her own mother. I can tell that Y/n had no remorse or care towards her own parent.

Y/n POV:

"You thought you had the upper hand in this fight, you are sadly mistaken" My mother as she smirk like she had the prefect plan being played. I look around to see that San, Mingi and I were surrounded by about 10 guards then you have my slut of a mother. "It's sad to have to bring up 10 guards with you just to have you sorry ass back" I had to hold back my laugh for a bit while giving my mother a sarcastic smile. My mother gritted her teeth as she stomp her way over to me as she back handed me with her good hand. "You never learn do you" My mother hissed at face as I looked at her square in the eyes.

"*smirks* Have you forgotten one thing" My taunt was stalling as much as I could as my mother glared at me. "What would that be" I let out a laugh as San and Mingi kept close. When I saw the window of opportunity, I saw a round device rolling our direction. "I beated your sorry ass not once, not twice but now three times!" I strike my mother before she could and knocked her out as I bright flash blinded everyone around us. I felt someone grabbed my hand while I heard guards either fought back, yelled or let out a painful grunt.

"I got ya Hun" It was Hongjoong who was holding me close while the flash faded. When I was able to see again and looked around. All the guards around San, Mingi and I were out like a light. "We need to leave before more shows up" Hongjoong said as all of us left the area as we head back to the base. Once we manage to get into the base, Hongjoong had us all in the living room with a serious expression.
"Now that everything has been set, we need to take attack by tomorrow before the guards arrive here" Hongjoong said as everyone nodded their heads. Today was the last day before everything goes down hill.

Mingi POV:

At night

I had to admit. Tomorrow was gonna be a stressful and rough day for all of us. Today was no better because of Y/n mother attempt to try and ambush us. San and I was doing some final checks on the his work. "Alright everything is in order, now all we do is get ready for tomorrow" San said while I zipped the bags for tomorrow. Both of us heard a door open as we look to see Y/n entering the room.

"I see you two are still up" Y/n walked over to San and I. "We just finish checking over a few things before we call it a night" I spoke while taking Y/n hand in mine as San did the same with Y/n other hand. "Are you nervous Hun" San ask and Y/n nodded her head a bit. When San and I looked at each other, we both yank Y/n towards us as we both held her in our arms. Y/n was surprised by our action but then relax as she leans against the both of us.
"It's gonna be alright love, everything will turn out for us" I reassure her since we all needed a clear mind and positive energy. San gave Y/n a kiss on the cheek and I did the same on the other. "What did I do to deserve you guys" Y/n smiled softly as gently cup both San and I cheek in her hand.

"You deserve a lot more then you think Hun"

(This chapter is short but I'll let you think on what happen next between the three of them😏😉)