Suggestions for chapter 4?

Hey guys

So I am thinking to think on what I want Chapter 4 to be
Normally I would have an idea on the spot but today not so much. 
I thought of it could be a continuation on chapter 3 but I wasn't sure if I wanted to do that or not.

So I am asking you guys if you would like to help out with any ideas.
If your also curious on what this story is base on then it's from Ateez Guerilla era (For those who didn't know about it or has seen their video).
So I have a few options but the rest is on what your guys want to throw in or agree with cause I want to get my community involve so everyone can help out in a way.

My options:

Y/n joins in with the guys to do their plans (Optional)

Y/n father or anyone in the family tires to kidnap Y/n (Optional)

or

The guys takes turn (Per a chapter) to shop/do something with Y/n so she can know what she's getting herself into (Optional)

---------------------------------------------------------

Also After this story, I'll be working on the collab story with @Bluenight456 as we think on something interesting (Hopefully that is the case).
For My collab story will be base on one of these three choices:

Merman/mermaid

Apocalypses

or

Werewolves

Let me know that theme you guys would like the most.

As I digress, I just want to get my community involve so we can create an interesting we all would like. Now I will lay out some ground rules on that if you do want to help in some way shape or form, I will not be able to use all the ideas (If you do those in something) Or may or may not agree with some contents. Yes my story is mature and things will be blood and such but i will not allow things like knife play or anything to disgusting in my story until I agree along with it.

for an example, if it's has any knife play doesn't always mean anything sexual but some can be if I agree to it. But anything else you ask/request I'll have to see about it cause not everyone an handle certain things. Yes trigger warnings will be on and off but other then that I just want something do think on that would fit with the story.

Thanks for listening/reading as I hope to hear from ya