Chapter 7 Joy ride

A week later

June 2nd

In the city

Yunho POV:

A week gone by since Y/n was shot by her own father. Hongjoong and the others agreed the Y/n father will lived by were dumping his ass out into the city. We had a job to do as well do why not kill birds with one stone they say. Y/n who was still healing from the incident, is with me in the van as we waited for the others to get their part done. "I'm a pain in the rear aren't I" Y/n spoke which surprised me when she had said that.

"Why do you say that Y/n?" Not knowing what to say other than what I just ask. Y/n looked at me as she let off a sad smile like she wanted to cry or something. "I just keep causing you guys trouble, I end up badly injured and stall so much of you guys time that I even wonder how I'm still around..." Hearing that from her made my heart tighten a bit. Y/n family screwed her up so badly that she thinks of herself so poorly. "Y/n, your not the cause of all this trouble. Your family, the government and people in general are the problem" I said as I lightly place my hand on her cheek an gently caresses it.
Y/n looked at me as he place a hand over mine. "No matter what the case may be, we like having you around and want to know you more as we take on these government together!" I said while trying to cheer her up. Before I could say anymore, we heard the back door to the van open as it was Mingi, Wooyoung and Yeosang coming in.

"Drive now!" Mingi said and on cue the guards were coming towards us. "Hold on tight!" I said loudly as I started the van and drove it. It's been awhile since we ever had a chase going on so this was gonna be fun.

Y/n POV:

"Start tossing the fliers out!" Wooyoung said as he and Mingi grabbed piles of papers an tossing them out the van. "As much as I want to say that this was illegal but screw the government!" I said loudly as I helped them out as I throw papers out the passenger side and watch them flutter away fast. "That more like it, now we're talking!" Mingi said happily as we heard sirens going off. "Stop the van and surrender now!" A guard said over a speak as I look to see cars chasing us. "Yeosang, you know what to do" Yunho said loud enough for us to hear as Yeosang nodded his head and pulled out a remote an pressed the red button.

All the suddenly the cars that were chasing us suddenly stop. "Their not that bright to have the cars be remote control" Yeosang smirk as we watch the cars slow down or crash into each other. "That was sick, you guys are amazing!" I said happily as all the guys in the van blushed with a smile. When we manage to pick up the others without a problem. We headed back to the base to relax after a intense day.
"Well done everyone, we made a lot of progress today and the people are about to hear us out soon" Hongjoong said as he grinned happy from all the work that was pulled off. I smiled even tho I didn't do much but was glad to see the others happy. Once everyone relax and help out making dinner today.

I was outside looking at the sky since everyone went to do their own things at the moment. When San told me that he, Mingi and Wooyoung took my father an tossed him into a dumpster when he was stilled tied but was manageable to break free. I chuckled at the thought of my father climbing out of the dumpster as he was trash of a person. "It's cold out here you know" I heard as someone place a jacket over my shoulder as I look to see Yunho. "Is it, I don't feel the difference *Chuckles softly*" I smiled softly while letting out a chuckle as I cover myself with Yunho jacket.

"What you doing out here alone?" Yunho ask while he looked at the sky before looking at me. "Nothing much really, just enjoying the fresh air" I looked at him as he gives me a gentle smile. "Feeling better after today's event?" I nodded my head softly while holding Yunho jacket close. "I did but to be honest, I would like to go for a ride without having to deal with guards" I said honestly as it was nice to to go for Joy ride without troubles bothering you. "Do you want to go for a drive?" Yunho ask and I nodded my head again as Yunho held his hand out to me.

"Then let's go for a drive then" Excited and happy, I took his hand as he took us to the garage. I was expecting Yunho to take us to the van but Yunho let me to a car that was like brand new. "Is this your?!" Yunho nodded his head as he smile and pulled out the keys in his pocket. "May or may not have stolen it awhile ago and keeps it maintained" Yunho said with a confident smile as he open the passenger side door. As I got in and let him close the door, Yunho got to the driver's side an got in.

"Buckle up 'sweetheart', this ride is gonna be fast" Yunho smirk while he called me by a nickname that had me blushing red. When I did buckled up and got ready for Yunho to take off. Yunho pulled out of the garage and started to drive in a pace that wasn't fast like Yunho said it was. "I'm not going to fast cause I don't want your injury to come undone from my recklessness" I was smiling softly since Yunho was being gentle and carefully for me. As we were on a ride, I lean in carefully and place a soft kiss on Yunho cheek that made him look at me in surprised as his cheek turned red.

"Thank you for being sweet with me"