Darkness Rising Part 2

(Forgive me if I took to long to update the chapter I'm still busy with exams, group projects and I was sick.)

(I was also thinking about making a Five Nights At Freedys fanfiction, Miss kobayashi's dragon maid, Overlord fanfiction, Highschool DxD fanfiction, Spy x family fanfiction, The eminence in shadow fanfiction, Monster musume fanfiction, Hazbin hotel/Helluva boss fanfiction and other fanfictions).

The next day

Rimuru POV:

I woke up to see Jack leaves with his bicycle to go to school and I'm now waiting for June to wake up for me to take her to work.

June: Good morning Rimuru.

I moved my Side view mirror to see June walking towards me. I opened the door for her to get in, the garage door opened and I started to drive.

 I opened the door for her to get in, the garage door opened and I started to drive

(This is what is looks from the inside of you while in vehicle form. Replace the lamborghini logo on steering wheel and on the small TV with the Decepticons insignia).

Rimuru: Good morning to you as well.

June: Your a bit quiet today. She said.

Rimuru: Let's just say I will be very busy for these 3 days.

June: What why?. She asked with a questionable look.

Rimuru: For your safety is best for you not to know what will happened in this days.

Before June got to say anything else you parked at the parking lot of the hospital and you instantly opened the door for her to step out and leave.

June: We will talk about later today. She said with crossed arms.

Rimuru: Actually one day you will learn the truth by your self see ya later June.

June was going to say something but I closed my door and started driving my way back to the crushed ship Shadow Hawk. I transformed and went to the entrance of the ship and it scanned me and then it opened the gate and I saw my partner moving two energon energon cubes and stacking them up. Her name is Windblade and she arrived at earth in 1950 five years later after WW2 ended.

 Her name is Windblade and she arrived at earth in 1950 five years later after WW2 ended