Prologue

(I change the male readers name to Rimuru because I want every story I make now to be only Rimuru as the mc but you can imagine Rimuru is the reader and I added more info for his family a new family member)

(I will try in the future to make a Rimuru Multiverse)

(Sorry I was taking so long to update this book because I had family issuses and college project to do)

(Oh and sorry because I am removing shatter and slipstream from this book because without them I can complete the chapters quicker)

________________________________________________________________________

Your POV:

What happened? The last thing I remember is getting beaten up by own cursed father, I really miss my mother but now I can finally join with my mother *sigh*...

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

hm.

.

.

.

.

.

.

Strange?.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

Why do I feel like I'm still alive and I can't move my body what happened to me is this heaven of hell.

???: *Laughts* Blackarachnia always wanted a little brother she'll be overjoyed. Said with a happy male voice.

You opened your eyes to see two cybetronians in front of you that nearly gave you a heart attack. Wait is that Tarantulas from Beast Wars and the other one is Airachnid from Transformers Prime.

Y/N:What the hell Is going on. You screamed in your mind.

Airachnid: And something is not quite right he never seems to cry. Said with a worry voice.

Both Airachnid and Tarantulas stare at me waiting for something.

Y/N: Oh I get it now I was reincarnated  into my favorite show but why is Tarantulas here no matter I better start crying. Good thing I practice how to fake cry back at old life to blame my father in front of strangers that is mean to me. I said in my mind.

I started thinking about the most saddest show I have ever seen in my life and started crying like a Sparkling(baby).

Airachnid: Oh I must been Imagining things. Said with a sighed in a relieved voice.