Darkness Rising Part 1

(One information I forgot to say that Rimuru is a little smaler size from Bulkhead's height but a little taller than Bumblebee).

Rimuru POV:

It's been many years since I crash landed here on earth. For these years I have been studying more about cybertronian technology, science and biology I also fought in many human wars including the WW2 I protected a human family for many years and their surnames changes every time until the last two generation remains June Darby and Jack Darby.

June knows of my existence but Jack doesn't know of my existence. Now I'm staying in the darby's family garage waiting for another day to drive June to her job she does have a backup car if I'm busy with something

It's morning now the birds are chrip the the sunlight hits me and I woke up now waiting for June to wake up.

I hear the door openned and I see jack getting his bike and opens the garage door to go to school then after 10 minutes of waiting I hear June's voice.

June: Good morning Rimuru. Said as I tunred my mirror to see her.

Rimuru: Good morning June how did you sleep today. Said while openning the driver seat door as she gets inside.

June: I slept just fine did Jack left for school. Said while I close the doors and started driving.

Rimuru: Yeah he did. I said while stopping on a red light.

June: You know I never asked what is that symbol on your steering wheel?. Said with a questionable look.

She asked about my Decepticon logo on my steering wheel (In this fanfiction Cybertronians are born with the logos of their parents).

Rimuru: It's not a symbol it's a insignia but let's just say if you ever see this insignia run away as fast as you can. You answered her.

Before June can say something I cut her of to tell her that we have arived to the hospital.

Rimuru: Here we are June have a nice day at your job. I said while I open the door for her to leave.

June: You too and be careful. Said with a smile.

Rimuru: You know me I'm always careful. I said while driving away.

Time skip 10 Kilicks(10 Minutes)

I was driving in the Canyon for 10 minutes to go to my base and I stopped to a massive Decepticon ship that has the rocket engines damaged.(It's the same size as the Autobot crashed ship from episode sick mind). The ships name is Shadow Hawk.

I started driving again to stop at the big door it had an red light on top of it and it started scanning at me and a robotic voice came through the speacker that said "Access granted" the big door started opening up

I started driving again to stop at the big door it had an red light on top of it and it started scanning at me and a robotic voice came through the speacker that said "Access granted" the big door started opening up. I started walking to the bridge of the ship and stopped when I saw my friend Luna.