Father-Son Fight

"Okay Dad, you ready?" Goku eagerly nodded, fully recovered and energised now. "Let's go!" Goku screamed as he entered Final Super Saiyan, knocking Gohan back. Gohan could feel space-time collapsing under the pressure of this transformation now, as he prepared himself. "Let me show you Ultra Intellect, Dad!" Gohan's aura became orange, and then formed a cyclone that acted as a defensive shield for himself. Goku approached the orange cyclone, opening his hands. The cyclone immediately dissipated as Gohan slammed into the ground, burrowing underneath for a surprise attack. Goku waited for the right moment as he suddenly felt Gohan's presence. He jumped up to avoid Gohan as an orange ki blast erupted from the ground.

"Heh." The ki blast took a turn and came crashing towards Goku who simply dodged as the ki blast created a crater in the ground. Vegeta and Trunks looked on as Goku and Gohan were battling, watching intently. "Gohan?!" Goku couldn't feel Gohan's presence anymore. "PHANTOM FIST!" Gohan yelled, as Gohan appeared behind Goku and punched him in his back, as Goku fell to the ground. "I call it the Phantom Fist, I use my ki to prevent the reflecting of light on my skin,  while masking my presence using the shred of god ki Piccolo gifted me with earlier. "You didn't mention that.." Goku mumbled, as Gohan barraged him. "I calculated it. Just like this kick!" Goku smirked, grabbing Gohan's leg as it was moving towards him. "I sensed your intent. That was a feint." Gohan then smirked. He swung his leg in  circular motion, as it sped up intensely. Goku was still holding on as he flipped Gohan onto his back, but Gohan chuckled before jumping back up and grabbing Goku's neck and heating up his hand.

"GAHH!" Goku yelled as Gohan's burning aura enveloped him. Gohan's gi was also burning at the legs, as Goku felt the full force of the flames. "So this is Ultra Intellect..You calculate my thoughts huh?" Gohan shook his head. Goku was confused. Gohan then grabbed Goku by the neck and lifted him as he was burning. "I CALCULATE EVERYTHING!!" Gohan yelled, tossing his old man across the training grounds. He lay on the ground. "Ultra Instinct is about not thinking. I'll apply that here." Goku said calmly, as his aura calmed down. He got up. He widened his arms. He was focusing his ki in between them, but an orb of any kind was not shaped, rather there was a tear. A tear in space-time. A portal. "WHAT?!" Vegeta yelled. Goku jumped in, leaving the portal wide open. Gohan decided to simply shoot a ki blast into the portal and subsequently turn around to see if a ki blast would come from a different direction. "KAMEHAMEHA!" Gohan yelled.

"GAHH!" Goku cried out. Gohan smirked. He calculated the exact sound of the groan and the timing to confirm that Goku was in pain, and not faking from wherever he was. Goku appeared from a portal in the sky afterwards, smashing down on Gohan's head. Or so he thought. Gohan had taken advantage of Goku's absence to create a clone. The clone exploded, knocking Goku to the ground once again. "Ow.." Gohan grinned. "Sorry Dad, but maybe you're not fully recovered yet." Gohan was clearly getting arrogant. Goku screamed as his aura erupted. Somewhere else on the planet, two portals were opened across from one another, as the ki blast from earlier was passing through, picking up near infinite speed. Goku had managed to get a one-up on Gohan this time, but this would surely be the last.

"You're wrong. I'm ready, willing, and able!" Gohan shook his head before appearing behind his father who shouted. "HAKAI!" Gohan smirked, sensing hesitation in his father's voice, and kicked his father's jaw, sending him rolling through the training field. Goku powered down. "I guess that means you forfeit." Goku shook his head. "Nah I'm just saving energy. Super Saiyan God!" Goku's aura quietened down as it flared red now. His aura disappeared, as Gohan punched him in the stomach, nearly knocking him out, as Gohan had clearly held back, much to Goku's happiness. This is a terrible performance Dad, I'm honestly disappointed."  Gohan's ego had reached it's peak, and thus his intellect had started to fade as his body began steaming from fatigue.

"Yeah, but if you didn't get overconfident, you would have won." Gohan was now confused and angry as his aura faltered. His hair began flashing from black to orange, signalling that he was barely able to maintain this form for longer. "What do you mean?! I'm leagues better than you Dad!" Gohan shouted, as three portals opened up behind him. Gohan turned and shot a flurry of ki blasts into the three portals. Said ki blasts suddenly disappeared from the pure power of what was in those portals. "No...No.." Gohan entered his base form, as three different ki blasts with infinite energy slammed into Gohan before even his atoms could begin moving. Goku was already out of the way as Gohan was sent flying, tumbling through grass and trees. "So this is the power of Dad..." Gohan thought to himself. He shook his head. "No, this is Android Infinity's technique. Why didn't he use it more? Was he toying with me?! No, he must just be able to use it sparingly for a large cost of energy! That explains it! If I hadn't held back I totally would've won!" Gohan passed out after all of these thoughts rapidly raced in his mind repeatedly. 

Gohan lay on the ground, his eyes gone fully white as he lay in the fetal position, a defeated man's stance. "Good job son, but next time, control your ego." Goku congratulated his son and taught him a lesson. "Tomorrow, the next battle will be Android Infinity versus Gohan!" The Grand Minister announced, without warning. Goku stared down at his son. "You've seen the extent of his abilities. You've got this next one, just don't let him outsmart you." Goku reminded his son, sitting next to him as he watched the sun set. Gohan was ready.

Dragon Ball Super: The Multi-Timeline TournamentOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara