Heated up Battles

Cell stood waiting for his opponent. Krillin. "Cell...It was a miracle we managed to defeat you. And now you're here." These two were standing on the training grounds, getting ready to do battle. "Come closer." Cell beckoned for his training partner to attack. "Here I go!" Krillin flew towards Cell. He then performing a front flip. "Destructo disc!!" Krillin shot a disc towards him. This disc accelerated as it transcended space-time. Cell caught it with his bare hands, powering up into his golden form. "Catch." He then tossed it at Krillin, as it instantly cut into his arm. "GAHH!" Cell stopped the disc before Krillin's hand was cut off. Krillin then proceeded to blast Cell with a flurry of ki blasts. "Regeneration...A golden form, thanks to the DNA of Frieza. And a Super Saiyan God form on top of that, thanks to the cells of Goku and Vegeta. Who knows how far I can go, with the combined potential of all of these fighters."

Krillin trembled, before powering up himself. "This is my form! You're not the only one with god ki!" Krillin's eyes glowed red. He gained a golden fiery aura. "Here I go!! Godly Ka..Me..Ha..Me..HAA!!!" Krillin blasted Cell with an insane amount of power, once again shattering space-time. Cell was hit head on, as this attack evaporated him. Cell however, came prepared for this, as his index finger survived the blast. His entire body regenerated from his index finger, as he was increasingly stronger. "You see? I'm undefeatable. My powers are beyond belief."

Krillin fell back on the ground, laughing a little. "But...I don't want to lose this, I can't believe there's such a gap between everyone in this tournament." Cell turned seconds before the announcement. "The next match will be Cell versus Lord Champa!!" Cell and Krillin were transported to the arena. "A god of destruction? How nice." Cell said. "A mere mortal can't defeat me." Cell smirked before charging up a cross between a special beam cannon and a death beam. "We'll see." Champa charged up his energy, transforming into his god form, as dark purple ki flowed around him. "BEGIN!!" The Grand Minister shouted.

Cell blasted his attack towards Champa, immediately knocking him out of the sky. "Urgh.." Champa was already heavily damaged. The battle was halfway finished. "Behold!! Ultra Instinct!" Champa announced as he transformed, to Goku and Vegeta's surprise. "He's mastered ultra instinct in his timeline huh?" Goku said. This still didn't change anything as Cell powered up into his Super Saiyan God form, as his skin became red. "You'll need to do way more than that." Cell started dodging all of Champa's attacks, despite what state he was in. "There's nothing ultra about your instincts.." Cell taunted him. "How does that extra blubber help with your durability?" Cell asked, before punching him in his gut sending him flying. "This'll be over in a jiffy then..." Cell charged up a kamehameha. "This will be the end of you!!" He shot off his kamehameha, knocking Champa out cold. "Better luck next time." Cell laughed as he walked off.

"The next match will be Yamoshi versus Vegeta, who would like to be referred to as Vegeta Black!!" Vegeta and Goku stared at each other. "Black? Do you think it's Zamasu?" Goku wondered. Vegeta nodded. "We'll see what happens then." 

Two hours passed. Yamoshi stood, ready for battle and in his stance. "Just try and challenge me."  Vegeta Black retorted. "I might accidentally kill you." Yamoshi scoffed and then replied. "I've already died once." The arena now changed. It became a bustling metropolitan city. Trains went through large apartments and there was traffic jams for miles. There was even a highway that lead up towards the sky. "The architecture is nice. Pretty flawed, due to it being made by mortals." Yamoshi shook his head before powering up into his Super Saiyan form. "Now let's begin." The Grand Minister shouted once again. "BEGIN!!" Vegeta Black leaped towards Yamoshi and swung his leg for a kick, however Yamoshi ducked under and punched into the air. Vegeta Black appeared behind Yamoshi before kicking him in the back, sending him flying towards the train tracks. "Agh! Hey.." Yamoshi turned around as the train hit him square in the face, knocking him backwards for miles before he lifted the train with one hand. Vegeta Black then shot a small beam at his neck, causing Yamoshi to drop the train on himself.

"Pretty embarrassing, isn't it Yamoshi?" Yamoshi was angered now. "ENOUGH GAMES!" He flew towards Vegeta Black who stabbed into him with a ki sword. "Agh.." He then swung said sword and threw Yamoshi onto the highway. Yamoshi stood up, and dodged a few cars moving an unexplainable speeds. "The Grand Ministers have outdone themselves with this arena.." Yamoshi then powered up into Super Saiyan God, causing most of the city to explode. "I don't have to hold back here. So here I go!!" Yamoshi punched at Black multiple times. "Go on..l Keep trying!!" Vegeta Black then powered up into Super Saiyan Rosé, destroying another portion of the city before raising his hand into the air.

"Here we go. It's time to die mortal!!" A shower of ki blasts rained down on the city, annihilating it as Yamoshi dodged every single blast with relative ease. "HUH?!" Vegeta Black was stunned as Yamoshi then grabbed him by the neck and slamming him through multiple apartments and whatever infrastructure was left in the arena. He then began barraging him before spinning round and kicking him in the chest, near his heart, as Vegeta Black's energy faded and he dropped to the ground. "You tried, I'll give you that." He turned as Vegeta stabbed him through the same spot with his ki sword, widening the gap as Yamoshi gasped. He then fell over.

"Y-Yamoshi?!" Goku was left speechless.