Yamoshi, the Righteous Saiyan

Yamoshi's planet, years ago was a cloudy wasteland. The Saiyans lived amongst various creatures and hunted for food. "Yamoshi! Hurry up!" An unnamed saiyan yelled. "I'll be right there! Just let me-" Yamoshi paused. The dinosaur-like creature head butted the Saiyan warrior, sending him flying. His friend races to catch him, as the creature escaped. "Ugh, Yamoshi, you're so weak it's costing us food..." The unnamed Saiyan told him. Yamoshi scratched the back of his head and chuckled. "Yeah, sorry 'bout that, but trust me, I'll get stronger!" He said.

Two months later, a group of saiyans who were starving on this wasteland decided they would make a change. Their leader was known only as Lord Rice. He decided that he would rule the planet and oppress the other, weaker saiyans in order to get more food. "Listen up my loyal followers! We will find food! There will be no more scarcity, and we will kill the weak. Don't feel bad, for it's our instinct, our way! Natural selection is how things will work from now on." His followers then cheered. "This isn't right..." Yamoshi said to his unknown friend. "I want to challenge your authority!!" He then yelled. Lord Rice stared him in the eye. "Very well, you shall die today." Lord Rice jumped down from the mountain he stood on, a rock from which he could see all the Saiyan people and rule over them. He stood before Yamoshi.

Yamoshi quivered a little bit as he forced the words to slowly come out of his mouth. "W-whether or- maybe, nevermind..." Lord Rice chuckled. "You amuse me, however you better speak in proper sentences or I will give you an even better reason to be afraid." He said, raising his fist. Yamoshi gulped, as he could only see in front of him. Tunnel vision was effecting him now as he focused on the ruler's evil eyes. "What I meant to say was, whether or not you believe it's our instinct, that doesn't make it right! Why should innocents die simply because they're weak!!" Yamoshi yelled, astonishingly more confidently. Lord Rice then shook his head. "You're a disgrace young one. This way, we won't have to be hungry. Just look at the fine army I have amassed. The strongest know what they deserve." He spoke, before punching Yamoshi in the stomach, knocking him into a nearby mountain and shattering the large rock. 

Yamoshi woke up weeks later, feeling stronger because he had come back from the brink of death, thanks to some unknown rebels who ran from and disobeyed their rulers. "Yamoshi, we must say, we trust in you. However, we're not the strongest, but we need strength in order to defeat them. How will we grow stronger?" Yamoshi smiled. "I came up with this fantastic idea. I will call it...training." And so it was, Yamoshi taught the group of unknown saiyans to beat one another to the brink of death and heal them afterwards, which proved to be a spectacular way to increase their level of strength. Every day they would measure their strength against one another multiple times a day, getting more and more attuned to controlling their energy. 

They had made their hideouts as well, they were running across the planet, running from those known as the Evil Saiyans, however 3 managed to find them. Due to history's nature of wiping away the stories of those who weren't major players, these men also had forgotten names. They found the hideouts and started firing beams at them. Yamoshi woke with a start. "WE'RE BEING ATTACKED, EVERYBODY SCATTER!!" And the Righteous Saiyans listened to Yamoshi, flying in different directions. Yamoshi, however wanted to take them all on. "You won't defeat me! Let me show you the power of a Saiyan you deemed weak!" Yamoshi started attacking two of the saiyans in a rage, throwing a flurry of punches at them, which connected, every single time. He then backflipped while flying before rushing into them, fists first, like a superhero in flight. He slammed into one of the saiyans, knocking him out. "AAAH! NO, STOP, PLEASE!!!" Then a sharp, loud noise.

Yamoshi turned to see a companion of his dead, fried alive. He stopped flying, descended and then ran to his dear friend who had been cruelly killed despite his begging. "How could you?! How dare you? You Evil Saiyans decided to kill everyone who was weak! Countless have died before him, and we ran away to avoid that fate! Man, we even trained super hard...And that still hasn't helped us!!" Yamoshi beat the ground ferociously, his fists bleeding a little. The others who had joined him also went into a blind rage. And at this time, the clouds in the sky cleared, and the moon was full.

The two Evil Saiyans began changing, growing, gaining more and more hair, before they became giant apes.