It Rages On

The Super Saiyan 4 warriors and the divine saiyans began engaging in combat once more. Goku dodged flawlessly, letting out a light chuckle as Vegeta was redirecting attacks and taking any hits head on. Super Saiyan 4 Vegeta grabbed Ultra Ego Vegeta's hands, holding on to him as he head butted him repeatedly, however Ultra Ego Vegeta was unfazed as he swung him over his back while spinning in midair before tossing him to the ground like rubbish. He then sealed the deal with a hakai ball, or so he thought. Meanwhile Goku was evading attacks like it was nothing. Steam and smoke were erupting from his body as Super Saiyan 4 Goku threw a punch while Ultra Instinct Goku decided to block, which broke his hand. "GRAHH!" Goku chuckled a bit, before kicking Super Saiyan 4 Goku in the stomach and reverting him back to his base form. Finally, he shot an Ultra Kamehameha, which sealed the deal, or so he thought.

A bright white light like the one that came from the void that day shone across the timelines. A new power, unheard of was released. "Behold, multiple timelines. This is...Super Saiyan 5."  Vegeta's voice echoed. "This is what it means to be a prideful saiyan...I see." Super Saiyan 5 Goku now said. He then turned to his opponents. "I'm sorry, but it's over." 

BANG! BOOM! CLASH! SMASH! CRASH! 

Goku and Vegeta were taking on the attacks well, however Super Saiyan 5 Goku and Vegeta were keeping up with ease. "Heh, you guys must be surprised." Super Saiyan 5 Goku insisted. "You see that Saiyan power is way better than those strange forms of yours." Vegeta added. Goku got angrier, and exploded in a rage as he knocked both Super Saiyan Fives to the ground. He then began to rush the both of them at the same time, dodging and attacking in an epic display of fighting prowess. "That's not good enough!" He taunted his victims. "PUSH BACK..." Super Saiyan 5 Goku continued on, pushing his body to the limit. "If I can achieve Kaioken times two in this form...I will surpass you!" He kept trying as a red glow added onto the power of Super Saiyan 5. Eventually, he couldn't even maintain that as he dropped to the ground, exhausted and drained. He barely held onto his form now. Goku now began fighting Super Saiyan 4 Vegeta.

Meanwhile, our Vegeta was charging up his energy for a final attack he had cultivated similar to the spirit bomb. "Work with me here Kakarot..Hold them off, and I will charge this up on my own." Vegeta gritted his teeth. Now, Ultra Instinct Goku was dodging Vegeta's attacks and countering mercilessly. Vegeta threw a punch at Goku as he then dodged and grabbed his arm, swinging him round at amazing speeds, destroying the vast jungle with the stray ki that was practically leaking out of the two fighters at the moment. He then slammed Vegeta into the ground, which exploded. Ultra Instinct Goku began going underground with Super Saiyan 5 Vegeta, as he was pummelling him through the dirt. They had finally reached the centre as lava was spewing constantly all over the place. Goku threw a punch, and put an incredible amount of power into it, as much as his Ultra Kamehameha, however Vegeta dodged, without thinking. "What?!" He then countered with his trump card. "FINAL...SHINE!"

Goku was blasted back to surface as his Vegeta was ready to drop his attack. "HAKAI BOMB!" Alternate Goku knelt on the ground, in his base form, weakened, drained and accepting his fate. "THAT'S NOT LIKE YOU KAKAROT! WE NEED TO DO THIS!" Vegeta jumped out of the hole in the ground and slapped Goku across the face. The bomb was inching towards the two. Alternate Vegeta reverted to his base form to match Goku's power. "We need to do this, or we might just die." Vegeta said, insisting that they do the dance. "Fusion...HA!!" The bomb landed, destroying the landscape, leaving only floating debris. 

The Omni Kings had been staring in awe, silent for the duration of the fight, however all of them became excited and in awe because of his arrival. Gogeta. He withstood the attack, as he powered up to Super Saiyan 5. The whole multiverse shook. All of existence, all of NON-EXISTANCE. Anything that could or couldn't shake, shook regardless. Time and space were distorted around this warrior. His bright light continued to spread throughout infinite realities. He was most likely the strongest being in the whole tournament. "Hahaha! I guess you two are finished already? How pathetic." Gogeta's voice rumbled and flowed, a combination of two distinct voices. He stared down, with a sense of superiority at the kneeling Goku and Vegeta trying to power up to their other forms, the ones they used that day when the multiverse glowed with a bright light. "Oh? This is getting interesting." Gogeta's voice rumbled and flowed, yet again. Reality abruptly shattered to pieces like a glass filled with boiling oil. Time-space was warped and the battleground the Grand Ministers had crafted was erased. Tears in space-time were noticed everywhere as a simple gaze into one of these tears would show some insane alternate timeline where something else was different. 

"That's enough." The Grand Minister said. "It's over, for the sake of reality we will end the exhibition match here, please be patient Grand Zeno, or rather, Grand Zenos." The Grand Minister bowed his head, as he began reconstructing the battlefield.

The fighters were given a day's rest before the tournament truly began. They were given their own quarters and any entertainment or extra comfort they wanted. Goku and Vegeta were standing in the extensively long corridor, having a chat about strategy.

A serious figure approached the two, with a menacing aura. An unfamiliar face.