King Vegeta, The Strongest?

"Emperor Ice, leave my son alone." King Vegeta said. "Father? It is good to see you." Vegeta said. King Vegeta turned around and hugged his son. "The feeling is mutual. Are you the strongest in your timeline son?" Vegeta shrugged his shoulders. "I'm not sure. Bardock's son Kakarot is equal to me or perhaps stronger." King Vegeta smiled. "Well he's always been a high class boy with massive potential. Unlike his brother Raditz." Vegeta also smiled. "Funnily enough in my timeline it's Kakarot who was the low-class warrior." Vegeta put on a much more serious face. "How powerful are you though? Your opponent is The Second." King Vegeta stood back, demonstrating his massive power.

"I am the strongest in this whole tournament." Vegeta trembled in the realisation. "You really are..." King Vegeta's hair turned red. "Super Saiyan God." Vegeta just stared with an open mouth. He then revealed Ultra Ego to his father. "How is this form father?" Vegeta asked. King Vegeta smirked as he punched his son in the stomach and he fell out of his form, reverting to his base. He then walked away to his next battle waving at his son. "Good luck, perhaps we shall meet in the final fight." Vegeta nodded, still highly dazed.

"This next match will be King Vegeta versus The Second!" The Grand Minister announced. The arena changed it's appearance. It was now a valley with the bones of gargantuan creatures simply lying around. "Power up immediately, you will need it." The Second said, mocking the king. King Vegeta however obliged, as he powered up into his Super Saiyan God form and began putting pressure on The Second. However, The Second continually dodged every single attacks as King Vegeta tried his best to hold onto his ki. The Second however, was eventually hit with a shot to his liver as he looked down, surprised the king had hit him, before punching him in the stomach the same way the King did to Vegeta prior. "Power up once more." King Vegeta went into Super Saiyan Blue. The Second laughed. 

King Vegeta sent a flurry of punches toward The Second. He then lifted up a finger to block his attack. The crowd was stunned. "No...This can't be. He's the stronger than me, and The Second is only using his fingers to block.." Vegeta realised that there were still incredible mountains he couldn't climb to. "He has to be around the same level as the Grand Minister." Someone said. Goku and Vegeta turned to that person. It was Cell. "CELL?!" Goku was surprised to see him here. "Oh, talk about seeing a ghost huh?" Goku was visibly confused. "In my timeline you two are dead, and I'm the sole strongest in the timeline." Goku nodded, turning back to the battle.

King Vegeta was putting out all the energy he could, but nothing was touching The Second. "This is boring me monkey." He spat at the King who quickly dodged out of the way. Behind him a mountain exploded, leaving a pile of molten rock. The king looked back. "His spit blew up that mountain-" He then turned around, as The Second was nowhere to be seen. "Pathetic strength, are you even fit to be a king?" King Vegeta stood still, he stopped furiously barraging. "I'm going to win." He said. "How?! You haven't landed a hit on me! You saiyans are too cocky." The Second spitefully said. "Acting as a God of Destruction. With the right skillset and mentality. Ultra Ego." King Vegeta muttered. Vegeta stood up, powering up to his Ultra Ego form as everyone in the stands directed their attention to Vegeta and his father.

King Vegeta began glowing. "Thank you son. With this, I will destroy The Second." King Vegeta suddenly stopped glowing as his hair was now purple and his eyes were filled with pride, as well as anger. The Second finally went onto the offensive, punching up King Vegeta over and over again. The king took multiple hits like a champion, fuelled by his drive to win, he kept taking attacks, and grabbed onto The Second's fist, and swung him around. He then threw the second into the air before firing planet-sized Hakai balls at his foe. Time slipped around The Second. The same rifts that appeared when Gogeta went Super Saiyan 5 appeared now, albeit way stronger. "You made me use 50% of my power king. You have my respect, but I cannot say the same for the rest of your wretched race!!!" He then stood still as the ki balls evaporated upon touching The Second. Time and space were being warped. The arena was being warped as it shape-shifted at light speed, leaving the fighters in a different dimension all together.

"How have you done that? At half your full power-" The king was interrupted, as he was gently tapped in the stomach, and he fell to the ground. Time-space went back to normal, somewhat as seemingly The Second could control it at will. "I'm bored again. Try again monkeys.." The Second walked off as the Grand Minister called the match to a close. "And that is all the matches for today, please remember you can train outside at the door left of the corridor next to your living area." The Grand Minister added. "I can't believe this. I'm talking to the Grand Minister. We weren't prepared enough!" Vegeta yelled, outraged.

Goku was concerned for his friend, but obliged and tried to console him. "I mean, he did do pretty good, I mean-" Vegeta turned to Goku. "Kakarot...We're insects in this tournament."