Bloody Battle

"The next two battles will be Bardock versus Yamoshi, and Son Goku versus Beerus." The Grand Minister declared. The arena shapeshifted, becoming an empty desert, except there was a giant civilisation, towers and castles built from sand, the desert scorched as the fighters appeared. "Bardock...You are a worthy opponent who I know has defended the Saiyan race." Bardock nodded, acknowledging his elder's praise. "Let's get this show on the road." Bardock and Yamoshi charged up. "Begin." The Grand Minister said. 

"Try going faster Bardock." Yamoshi said. He continuously dodged Bardock's attacks. "Oh wow, that's really good.." Bardock was clearly surprised at his opponent's power. "Let's not waste so much time though! Super Saiyan God!" It flashed red. "The sheer power of Yamoshi, I guess I need to return the favour!" Barock now powered up into his Supercharged God Form. They clashed, blazing through the sky. "Take this!" Bardock shot a bright red ki blast at Yamoshi as he flew through the window of a sand castle, narrowly evading the attack. "Ugh, try this on for size!" Bardock shot off multiple orbs at the sand city, sending sand flying, thus concealing his opponent from his view. "HAH!" Yamoshi appeared from underneath the sand, uppercutting Bardock. 

Bardock was sent flying, or was he? He swiftly rebounded and grabbed Yamoshi by the neck before forming a blade from his ki. "I'm sorry Yamoshi, but I have to do this!" He stabbed into Yamoshi, dragging his blade through his chest as blood spilled out. "GAHH!" Yamoshi held his chest, as he felt his ki leaking out from the gaping wound. "Damn it. THAT HURT!!" Yamoshi raged, punching Bardock, before he instantly disappeared. "What is this?!" Yamoshi turned but, Bardock wasn't behind him. He turned back, and Bardock still wasn't behind him. He appeared behind him now, stabbing him in the back. His ki leaked out from both sides now. "Bardock!" Yamoshi yelled, even more enraged as Bardock stabbed him through his neck and dragged the blade upwards. Yamoshi produced a ki explosion now, in an attempt to escape this brutal onslaught.

Yamoshi, the invincible Super Saiyan God was on the ropes and dying for the first time since his training with the Grand Minister. "No way.." Yamoshi powered down to his base form, having a large leaking wound going straight from his chin down to to his abdomen. "It's time to give up Yamoshi." Bardock said, shaking his head in disappointment. Yamoshi fell down on one knee. "I'll recover in a second.." Bardock stared at Yamoshi. "Your ki has spilled out to the point where you're stuck in your base form. How can you recover?" Yamoshi bowed his head, nearly falling to the ground.

"It's over now, let me finish you off." Bardock slashed down on Yamoshi's shoulder, knocking him to the ground. "You're done now. It was fun." Bardock saluted to Yamoshi, before turning his back on him. Yamoshi lay on the ground, motionless, bathed in blood. "You beat me. But that's not even enough." Yamoshi declared, getting up as he flashed with new energy. "Unbelievable, a zenkai boost!" Bardock trembled. Yamoshi ascended into the air. Bardock felt horrible inside, like he should run as far as he possibly could, or even forfeit before something terrible takes place. But his pride wouldn't let him. "DON'T DIE BECAUSE OF PRIDE BARDOCK!! I CAN SENSE YOUR EMOTIONS! I ALONE CAN TASTE YOUR FEAR!" Yamoshi shouted from the sky. Bardock braced himself.

"Divine Flash!" Yamoshi yelled, as a big red dot in the heavens increased in size and light. It radiated a powerful heat, unlike anything Bardock had witnessed before. "I should've ran." Were the only words that spilled out of Bardock's mouth. "A last minute Zenkai huh? Who could've estimated that?" Emperor Ice wondered. The big red flash annihilated everything in the arena. "THIS IS MY PEAK!" Yamoshi declared, before the swirling red flash came to a halt. Bardock's eyes were held shut at this point, before he opened them. "Huh?! Why didn't you finish me off?! You're making a mockery of me!" Bardock protested angrily. Yamoshi levitated slightly off the ground. "I want to fight against an opponent to isn't shaking at the thought of me erasing them."

Bardock's power skyrocketed after this statement. After all, Yamoshi was right. He wasn't going to shake and be cowardly before his defeat. He would go down swinging. "YOUR WISH IS GRANTED!" Bardock screamed at the top of his lungs as his muscles bulked up, and his ki became more condensed, and controlled. "It's akin to the kaioken.." Vegeta stated. Goku nodded, "But his power is nearly one hundred times higher!" Goku added. "He's going to kill, no evaporate Yamoshi.." Vegeta realised. Yamoshi and Bardock smashed into one another, exchanging fists and nearly dying together. Yamoshi found a way to dodge most of Bardock's attacks because he wouldn't handle the sheer strength. They stopped, taking a break in between this. "Okay, now for real this time. No dodging, no fancy techniques, just a single punch to the face." Bardock declared. Yamoshi agreed.

Bardock and Yamoshi charged up. The Grand Ministers tried their hardest to hold together the arena as cracks arose. Yamoshi breathed in and out, calming himself. Bardock pushed himself further, his body was already passed the point of no return when it came to injuries. "You've been a super powerful, entertaining opponent. I completely respect you no matter the outcome of this battle." Yamoshi said. "Yamoshi, I can only say the same to you, and you've taught me to push myself, even if right now I feel pretty much dead, I'll keep fighting. Even if my skin tears off, I'll keep fighting, even if I can't breathe I'll keep fighting, even if I can't keep fighting I'll keep fighting!!" Yamoshi nodded, and so did Bardock. "NOW THIS IS THE END, COME ON!!" Yamoshi and Bardock yelled in unison. One of them had to win, but one of them losing would feel like a great loss to both Goku and Vegeta. They both stared at their elders in awe, recognising their enormous power. "You think they could beat The Second at this level?" Goku inquired. Vegeta nodded, as a furious wind swept throughout the universe. The two fists smashed into one another. A red fiery flash. A warp of time and space. Spectacular fireworks appeared in the sky following the clash of fists. And then there was just smoke and dust. One fighter held the other's fist into the air, encouraging them to keep going on. "I only have high hopes for you." He said.

Bardock's fist was in the air as Yamoshi had held it up. "I've ran my course. I've done what I can for you other saiyans. Bardock, hold onto my power for me, and take it to the final battle. Win every single one, for me." Yamoshi transferred his ki to Bardock, before allowing himself to fall backwards, as he forfeited the fight. Yamoshi grinned as Bardock kneeled down next to his elder and shook his hand. "BARDOCK HAS WON!" The Grand Minister announced. The stands erupted with cheers from most of the crowd, including the Omni-Kings. Even The Grand Ministers let out a smile as they watched the fireworks in the sky. It had been the perfect fight.