The Multi-Timeline Tournament Kicks Off!

"Thank you for the that story Yamoshi. It was really fun to listen to!" Goku said. "Yes, I know it's a good story. Once I win this Tournament thing I'm then going to revive all of the saiyans across every timeline, so you two will be in luck." Yamoshi added. "Thank you, Yamoshi. We'll be going now." Vegeta said, before leaving with Goku.

"WHAT?! THIS CAN'T BE!!" Vegeta screamed, powering up into his Super Saiyan form. "Not only are we sharing a room, we're sharing a bed!!" Goku didn't seem to mind as he was jumping up and down checking to see if it was bouncy or not. "You can't be serious..." Vegeta wondered just how this clown could be the exact same person after training with the Grand Minister himself. "Hopefully they have room service.." Goku wondered. Vegeta reluctantly lay in the same bed as Goku. Until he fell asleep and kicked him off.

"Good day warriors! Today we will kick off the First Multi-Timeline Tournament!" The Grand Minister said. Goku was getting warmed up in the stands alongside Vegeta, which Vegeta told Goku multiple times was useless because they weren't fighting today. Goku did not listen.

"The first battle shall be..." There was a drumroll. "Pan versus Emperor Ice!" Vegeta's eyes widened as he noticed the fighter. He looked similar to Frieza and Frost, however his skin was simply black with dark blue sections. Goku looked at the fighter named Pan. "Is she?" He started. "Yes, she's your granddaughter. But her ki seems way more potent. Also, she's clearly a teenager, in our timeline she's only an infant." Vegeta answered. "BEGIN!" The Grand Minister shouted. 

"HAAA!" Pan yelled. She powered up and went into Super Saiyan. "Oh, okay monkey.." Emperor Ice spoke. He chuckled before it turned into a wicked cackle, and then a deranged high pitch scream. "DIE MONKEY!!!" He let off a burst of energy, which blinded all of the spectators, before emerging and striking Pan in all of her weak spots. "Agh! Ouch! STOP!!" Emperor Ice was knocked back as Pan ferociously spun and kicked him in the jaw, before using instant transmission to shove a ki blast into his chest, sending him flying towards the ground. 

"Ow. You pesky monkey. I'll have you know I eliminated all the saiyans in my timeline!" Pan shrugged her shoulders as she charged up her ki, transforming into a Super Saiyan 2. Her hair now spiked up as her facial expression grew slightly more intense. "Oh? Let me show you my transformation Monkey! This is my Diamond form!" Emperor Ice became blue and white, as the artificial sun reflected off his skin, he shone in different colours of the rainbow. "DEATH BOLT!" He yelled, before a bright lightning beam fell from the sky and hit Pan, knocking her out of her form and to the ground. "This is...Not over!!" She forced herself to say. He got up on her feet and flew towards Emperor Ice. Who quickly appeared behind her and snapped her back as the crowd watched in horror. "I see a lot of saiyans in the stands." He said while holding up Pan by the neck.  

"Let this be a lesson to all of you who would dare fight me, Emperor Ice! Ahahaha!" He then dropped Pan as she fell through the air and slammed into the ground, leaving an immense crater. "I'll get him, and I'll show him the true meaning of fear.." Vegeta spoke. Goku didn't say anything, but stared at Emperor Ice, eventually making direct eye contact with him. Emperor Ice laughed as he walked off. 

"That will be all." The Grand Minister spoke. Pan lay on the battlefield as she was in unspeakable pain. 

The fighters had two hours to prepare for the next fight and in that space of time Vegeta confronted Emperor Ice. "We are going to fight, whether in the arena, or out on the training fields. But just know, I will end you regardless." Vegeta said, quite angered by what went down in the arena. "You saiyans are filling this place up. It would be a shame if I accidentally eradicated your species all over again, so bite your tongue before you anger me further." He then threw a punch at Vegeta before King Vegeta, Vegeta's father suddenly appeared, catching his fist.