Bardock, Supercharged Saiyan

"Father.." Goku from the alternate timeline appeared. "Oh, hey me!" Our Goku said. "Hello sons." Bardock replied. "Listen, we need to transfer our power to you." Alternate Goku spoke, with a grim tone. Bardock and Goku turned to him. "But it's a gamble." Their eyes widened as Alternate Goku explained. "You see, we're going to pour all of our energy into father here. You've already fought, and you'll recover it, however we don't know if I'm fighting yet, and I won't let father lose regardless." Alternate Goku spoke. "But why would you go so far for me?" Bardock asked. "Yes, it's true that I've never known you, however I have a gut feeling this needs to happen." Vegeta spoke up.

"Isn't it possible that could be wrong? Or are you as foolish as my Kakarot?" Alternate Vegeta retaliated, defending his friend. "Listen Vegeta, I learned the hard way that when Kakarot has a feeling, even a whim, it's highly possible." Our Goku asked a question. "You have like magic or something?" Vegeta shook his head, not disappointed at this point. "No, a gut feeling. It's uncertain." Goku nodded understanding.

"Who cares?! Let's just do this!" Alternate Goku shouted. "Stick your hand out, other me." Alternate Goku ordered. Goku nodded. They stuck their hands out. Bardock stood there. "NOW POWER UP! YOUR FULL POWER!" Alternate Goku yelled. "You as well father!" Bardock nodded, ascending into his Super Saiyan God form. Goku went into his Final Super Saiyan form while trying to supress his emotions. Alternate Goku shifted into Super Saiyan 5. Bardock began rising into the air, his aura becoming more controlled and calm, however his hair was raised up as energy was seen sparking all around him.

"I know what to call this. Supercharged Saiyan God." Bardock declared. Goku and Alternate Goku nodded. "Thank you sons, especially you, son." He touched Alternate Goku on the shoulder. "If the gamble ends up in you being eliminated, I am sorry son, which is why I will defeat Frieza, for you." 

"The next match will begin!" The Grand Minister announced. Goku, Vegeta and their whole group were sitting together. "Let's see if he fares better than my father." Alternate Vegeta said. "BEGIN!" The Grand Minister shouted. "Bardock. A temporary slight annoyance, how will you fare now?" Bardock had a smug look on his face. "Well you see Frieza...I defeated you in my timeline, with the help of King Vegeta. I managed to warn my fellow saiyans in time and we banded together, some of us achieving new heights all in an effort to defeat you." Frieza chuckled. "Look at my attire." Goku and Vegeta gawked at Frieza as he transformed into his black form. "I am A GOD OF DESTRUCTION!! NOW LET ME SHOW YOU HOW I KILLED YOU MONKEYS!!" Frieza charged up a purple supernova attack. "Then I guess I'll show you how we defeated you, scum." Bardock powered up into his Supercharged Saiyan God form. "Supercharged Blast!!" Bardock yelled, shooting a ki blast into the supernova, causing it to erupt and explode. "Take that! And that! And this!" Bardock barraged Frieza, knocking him back, sending him flying. "Damn you saiyan.." Frieza turned, only for Bardock to strike him with a Super God Shock Flash, knocking the wind out of him and putting him on his knees. Frieza looked up. "Finally where you belong." Bardock taunted. He now stomped on Frieza's head, as  he reverted back to his golden form. His head smashed into the ground, causing it to erupt with energy. "Agh.." Frieza got up, grabbing Bardock's foot and attempting to twist it.

Crack! Frieza's jaw cracked as he fell backwards, Bardock had used the majority of his power to kick Frieza, as he keeled over, eventually laying in the fetal position. "I never thought I'd see a menace like him in that position.." Alternate Vegeta said. Everyone nodded in agreement. "Congratulations father, you did it once and now again." Bardock grabbed Frieza by his tail and swung him around, exerting his full power, causing a massive explosion enveloping the arena. 

"It's over." Bardock said. Frieza stretched his hand out, putting his ki into whatever attack this was. "Heheh. Hakai." The mouths of most fighters in the stands opened wide. "No..It can't be!" Bardock began desingegrating. "What?!" Bardock was in disbelief. "No...There has to be a way!!" Bardock searched for a way to end this, desperately. His answer was powering up. "HAAA!!!" Frieza tumbled as a mighty wind blew him away. "I can't believe this...You survived the hakai through sheer power.." He said, lying face flat at the feet of Bardock, who was unscathed. He now shot a ki blast at Frieza, ending the fight. "Supercharged Saiyan God..Well you were right other me! Our father would've been permanently erased." Alternate Goku nodded as our Vegeta acknowledged his 'gut feelings'.