10: new moon in virgo

In Grozine, the New Moon and the Full Moon are times of festivites for most and dread for some.

For people who are normal leveled witches and wizards, they often have New Moon Soirees and Full Moon Festivals to celebrate their magical lives.

However, like warewolves that become the most cursed during the full moon, some powerful wizards and witches feel the affects of their curse.

Serena was about to head out of her room when she noticed a letter at the foot of her door. She picked it up and opened the envelope.

Dear Serena,

Spend Morning Tea with me. I will be waiting at the edge of campus, near the bushes of evergreen.

Nikolai Reve

She rolled her eyes. There was a feeling in her that this wasn't going to go well.

She attended her lectures and when Morning Tea came around, she walked to the spot where her and Nikolai promised to meet.

Nikolai was waiting there, looking deep in thought. As soon as Serena was in his area, he sensed her.

"Ah, you actually came."

"Yeah, why wouldn't I?" She had a little bit of an attitude.

"Relax. I'm trying to make this easy for the both of us. Just... follow me."

He signaled her to follow her and they found a small cottage where there was a collection of cute little trinkets and dust flying around the room as they walked in.

"What do you want?" Serena sighed.

"I know I might've come off a little harsh when we met."

Serena laughed.

"Little? A little?"

"That's not the point here. I just want to see what connects us as soulmates. There must be something we have in common."

"I'm surprised that you're initating this whole thing."

Nikolai bit his lip. She was on to something, after all.

"Everytime I try to get away from you, you always get in my view." He had a harsh tone in his voice.

"Ok, then. Let's talk." She added.

This was going to be interesting.

"You're from Heaven, but what village does your family watch over the most?" Nikolai asked.

"Haerz. It's a quiant place, so simple and yet tightly knitted together. What about you?"

"Palato. More southwest, very tropical and warm, everybody there is lively, too lively."

"I guess I ask a question?"

Nikolai nodded.

"Ok, what is your favorite time of year? Season or holiday?"

"Autumn, it's not too warm and not too cool. You?"

"Winter, espically the holidays. I love the holidays."

Nikolai shrugged.

"They fell off for me."

"Aww."

"Anyways, what's your favorite color?"

"White. What's yours?"

"Red, well actually look at me." He gestured to his cloak in all black. "Black."

"I figured."

"How about magic? What is your favorite style of magic since there are so many different kinds?"