1: full moon in picses

In a world far far away from the familiarity of Earth, there lies a galaxy not known to humankind. 

Where magic is bestowed upon every being and characters from familar stories are alive and living their magical lives.

One planet hovers in the galaxy by the name of Grozine, where the magical power is the most prominent: spellcasters, wizards, and magical beings alike.

There is a village called Haerz, home of a special kind of magic people: Guardian Angels. The guardian angels take people to heaven once their life has expired.

Ruled by the "King" and father Robin, the "Queen" Lucinda, and their 4 children: Fynn, Ellie, Serena, and Cassander. Due to their status, the family is extremely respected and for good reason. Not only are the children well behaved, but they are talented in multiple instruments, intellect is above average, and their magic skills are more advanced than most kids their age.

Fynn is the eldest and set to take over the heavens when the time comes. He is a valedictorian graduate of Charming's Academy of Magic and is set to wed his childhood sweetheart in 2 years. His heart is as kind as his blue eyes that are inviting.

Ellie has a lot to live up to as the second eldest. She is more of a nuturing type of magican and aids people who are on the brink of life or death. Her life is quiet, and she's not much of a talker.

Cassander is the youngest child and a brand new teenager. He is a little absent minded, but he does have bravery. Dangerous situations is where he thrives and he saves people in danger.

Finally, there is Serena. She is sweet, compassionate, and a dreamer. When somebody goes to heaven, she takes them with her and soothes their nerves with her voice. Whether she sings or recites a poem she wrote, people go at ease by the time she's done.

In the clear blue sky, an angel is taking a soul to heaven.

Serena is holding a man as she flies with him up into the clouds.

When they reach the top, she lets go of him and Fynn is waiting right there with a smile.

"Welcome to heaven!"

The man started to tear up.

"Heaven? I made it?"

Fynn nodded.

"Yes, you did. Congratulations!"

Serena squatted down to him after he fell in shock.

"Hey, everything is ok. You're all better here now."

She saw this man suffer from an incurable disease that slowly destroyed his life until he was bedridden and it hurt to even open his eyes. It was such a shame, he was a sweet old man that was too selfless and cared for everybody as if to him, they were a family member.

Serena took his hands.

"Your suffering has ended. Heaven is where you belong."

He started to smile and hugged her.

"Thank you.... thank you so much!"

"My pleasure."

She aided him up and Fynn opened the gates up for heaven to him. He started to run.

"I haven't ran like this since I was a little boy!"

Fynn and Serena laughed and smiled. It was such a wholesome sight to see a person that had lost so much of their life to be living again. Living freely and living happily for the rest of time.

"Serena...."

They turned around and Ellie was there.

"Hey, Ellie. What do you need?" Serena asked.

"Mother and father are looking for you."

Serena turned pale. If mother AND father needed her, then that would mean that something important was about to be discussed. Important discussions scared the calm out of Serena.

"Yeah, uh. I'll be there in a minute."

Ellie nodded and turned away.

Fynn chuckled.

"What did you do?"

Serena cringed. "I don't know."

"Best don't keep mother and father waiting." Fynn organized a large stack of papers. "It must be a dilema."

"Well, we'll see about that." Serena ran from Fynn's desk and went into the Cloud Palace, aka her house.

In the middle of the house, lies a massive throne room. Luciana and Robin were discussing business with an unfamilar mailperson.

"Mother? Father? I have arrived."

The mailperson excused themselves and quietly left the room.

Robin extended an arm out to Serena and gave her a rolled up sheet of paper.

"What is... this?" She grabbed the paper and started examining it's contents.

Dear Serena Caelum,

It is with great honor that our academy accepts you with open arms. As a family with a history of good deeds, you have received our attention and we would love to consider you as a student of Charming's Academy of Magic. Our academy is home to many magical children your age with powers and talents beyond the scope of a normal being. 

What makes you stand out from many applicants is your scores on exams that you have taken prior. Not only your magical powers, but your intellect and character have exceeded expectations. Because of this, you will be able to move up a year to be a 2nd year student.

Classes will start on the IV of IX. If you have not prepared for the academy, then you will not be able to attend classes. Our campus grounds are open on the II and III of this month for settling in. If this letter comes late, then you must bring proof that this letter has come late to hugher authority.

With that said, I hope to see you as a student excel, learn, and grow!

Alexandro Leyes, Dean of Charming's School of Magic

Serena looked at the paper, dumbfounded.

"What is this?'

Luciana came down from her throne and put her hands on Serena's shoulder.

"Serena, you are coming of age, which means that you will temporarly have to leave heaven."

"But, what does that mean?"

"It's not what you think it means, if you think that, then that is another talk for another day. Fynn and Ellie had to temporarly leave heaven as well. There is only so much that your father and I can teach you up here, and it's time that you go down to the world underneath the clouds."

Serena nodded.

"I understand."

Luciana let go of her shoulders.

"It's a lot to take in, I know. You know what will help you? I'll aid you in packing along with some maids, and we'll take you to the campus tomorrow to get you settled in."

The two of them walked out of the throne room and down a hallway.