❤️ Chapter 23 ❤️ (Final Chapter)

Previously on Forever mine: "I'll be back for you soon."
"If you can't stop, I'll die happily in love."
"Meet me at the bridge." "Johnnie!!"
~~~~~~~Johnnies~~~~~
I wake up , the beautiful feeling when you wake up. Like this is the first time you've ever opened your eyes. The perfect feeling between earth and an alternative universe, I roll over not opening my eyes and roll over to Kyle.

"Hey babe" I whispered and open my eyes to see him smiling back at me.

"Hey." He wrapped his arm around my waist pulling us closer.

"I love waking up beside you." I kiss his chest

"And I love having you next to me." He lend down and kissed my cheek.

"Do we have to get up?" I groan burying my head in the crook of his neck.

"I-I'm not sure, what's today."

"Monday, the first of the month. Also known as our turn to buy groceries" I sigh and unwrap myself from him just to be pulled back.

"W-we can do that later." He smiled, lending down rubbing our noses together.
I lean in catching a kiss, before it got heated Jeydon walked in holding hands with Jordan.

"Get your asses up and get us food!" Jeydon jumped on the bottom of the bed.

"Fuck you." Kyle yelled pushing him off the bed. He landed with a thump onto the floor.

"Jordan" he pretended to cry

"Kye hurt me!" He held his elbow and fake cried.

"I didn't hurt you stop whining." Kyle laugh throwing at pillow at Jeydon.

"Jooooooooordan!" He groans hitting him with the same pillow.

"Your a bad boyfriend! I'm cuddling with them now." He jumped in bed with us hiding under the blanket.

"BOYFRIEND!" me and kyle yelled at the same time.

"As much as it nice to you two are in a relationship, but do you might getting out from underneath the cover. You might see something you don't like." Kyle said. I blush remembering that we was naked.

"What?" Jeydon asked. He lifted the cover, Kyle and I quickly cover our private parts.

"FUCK GUYS!" Jeydon yelled falling out of bed.

"I gotta bleach my body and burn my clothes! Why didn't I know you were naked!!" He screeched.

"Well what did you want us to do? Hey Jeydon we're naked I would jump into the bed?" He laughed. Jeydon rolled his eyes.

"I would have liked a warning!" He took his hat off and was taking shirt off when jordan stopped him.

"What are you doing?" Jordan laughed. "It wasn't like they was having sex, a lot of guys sleep naked even you." Kyle and I looked at each other.

"No! They did the dirty we cuddle there's a difference." He screetched.

"We didn't have sex! Well no that I remember, did we?" He looked over at me. I shook my head no. "We was just cuddling, and it your fault for jumping into the bed with us." He rolled his eyes.

"He did warn you, you was stupid enough to look underneath the cover." I added.

"So see it you fault." Jordan said.

"Jordan! I seen kyles DICK." He jumped covering his eyes into Jordan's shirt.

"Maybe you guys should leave and maybe let us get dressed?" I laughed

"Lie I cover my dick!! Maybe it was your peeking through your jeans!" Jeydon stood up looking apuled.

"My dick!? No no no" he laughed.