❤️ Chapter 21 ❤️

Previously on Forever mine: Kyle changes Johnnie.
A/N: sorry late update
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I still can't get over this feeling I have, being able to feel alive again is amazing. We have an interview with the council to make sure I was turned.

I open my eyes and take a deep breath of morning air, I roll over and see kyle. His messy hair, the way his cheeks are flush when he sleeps. I crawled on top of him and kissed his forehead causing him to groan.

"Hey sleeping beauty" I smile down at him.

"Good morning." He mumbled, I smiled up at me.

"wanna do something fun, you know something new." I jumped up and went to the closet.

"What do you mean by new?"

"Maybe we could go to dinner, than bowling!" I screeched

"We could get them together finally! I'm gonna go tell Jordan!" I kiss his cheek and run to Jordan's room and jump on his bed waking him up.

He groaned and slowly opened his eyes. "What the fuck?" He groaned, pushing my off the bed.

"Were going on a date later, be ready and don't dress like.... That" I pointed at him.

"I dress how I want. Kyle!!! Get you fücking boyfriend." He yelled. "He's no my problem!" I laughed.

"Wait what do you mean go on a date?" Jordan asked

"Me and kyle" I pause and he nodds for me to continue.

"And you and Jeyden" I smiled.

"Yep, no take backs." I ran and he chased me.

"KYLE! KYLE HELP HES GONNA KILL ME!" I ran to our room

Kyle just sat on the bed, laughing. Jordan tackled me to the ground, laughing.

"DAMON! JEYDON! KAY SOMEONE HELP!" I screamed and broke into fits of laughter.

"Kyle, cover his mouth." Kyle jumped down, cover my mouth with his hand.

I mummbled screams and laughs flinging my body around.

"What's going on?" Damon asked standing at the door. He looked at us, he smiled and shook his head.

Kyle removed his hand just enough for MW to speak.

"Double team" muffles

"Help"

Damon held up his hand, backing out the room.

Asshole I kicked and foced Jordan down me on him now and I looked at kyle who was smiling. He stalked towards me and i jumped onto him tackling him.

"How's it feel!" I bit his neck teasing, I stood up and ran to Jeydon's room and locked the door.

"You can't run from us forever Johnnie." Kyle and Jordan said. "You share a room with me I'll get you soon." I turned to see Jeydon look at me confused.

"What?" He asked sitting up on his bed

"Kyle and Jordan are assholes." I laugh.

"So were all going on a double date later tonight, dress casual please." He nodded.

"Why isn't Jordan as civil as you are?" He laughed and shrugged.

"Guess that's why we get along so well"

"Wonder if its safe out there yet." I look at the door.

"I don't know their slick, wanna play a game until then?" Jeydon hands me a controller.