❤️Chapter 1❤️

I wasn't always like this, this monster that lurks around at night. The sun doesn't really bother us, garlic does affect us. It's all myth, but getting stabbed through the heart will end us.

Let me introduce myself, the name Kyle I wasn't always like this. It all started on the night, I ran away from home.

*flashback*
"Get out!!" My dad yelled, I ran out of the house. I have nothing left, nowhere to go. I was all alone, with no one to protect me. I wasn't old enough to protect myself.

I was walking down the street, when I was pulled into a nearby ally. I tried to scream, but the words won't come out, I felt like I was choking. I was slammed against the wall, I struggled against the person. They couldn't of been normal, they was strong, stronger than any human. He buried his face into my neck.

He took a deep breath, and that's when I felt it. His teeth sinking into my neck, he grabbed a fist full of my hair, holding me in place. I groan, and my eyes was starting to get heavy. "I'll be back for you soon." Was the last thing, I remember hearing.

End of flashback

Now I walk around the wood, looking for animals to drink from. I was a monster, I beast no one will love. That all I am is a beast, if anyone was to find out I'll be dead.

~endless~
(Stay happy
Don't crappy
Life's a bitch
Don't quit)