❤️chapter 3 ❤️

~~Johnnie~~

Fuck i cant go back to the foster home right now. Oliver is having a meeting...

I grab by skateboard off my bag and start riding. (I know johnnie doesnt ride kyle does but shhh go with it!)

I went down to the dairy bar and got a frozen lemonade while skating to the bridge i bumped into a boy who seemed lost.

"Do you need help?" I asked him picking up my board.

"I-I'm just lost." He said looking down at the ground.

"Do you know where your going?"

"I was heading back to the foster home I'm staying at, but I don't know this place all to well." The boy said not moving his eyes off the ground.

"Well ill take you back with me to my home, we just have to wait because their doing a meeting" i said.

I hope he doesnt think im a creep or anything.

"I-I don't wanna be a bother."

"You wont...uhm i actually live in a foster home too so it might be the right home anyhow" i said looking away from him. I usually get made fun of dor being in a home but hes in the same boat so what opinion does he have. I laughed a little.

"I-I don't know, I-I'm the type of person you don't wanna be seen with."

"Whats your name?" I blurted before i thought. Great now i really look like a creep.

"K-Kyle. He clears his thoart.

"Well Kyle, i dont care what youve done im offering you to come back with me. Its that or stay on the road like a lost puppy" i said kind of agervated now. He cant feel pitty for himself already, i just met this kid.

"I have no choice do it?" He laughed a little.

"I guess not" i laughed in responce. releasing some of the tension between us.

"I guess so, w-what do you wanna do until then?"

"Uhm well...i was gonna go to the bridge." I say picking up my skateboard noticing his board under his arm.

"You ride?" I nodded towards his board

"Y-yeah. I-I guess."

"We could go to a cool park thing. They have ramps and stuff" pushing my board with my foot than hopping on. Kyle slowly caught up on foot.

All right, try to keep up." He winked throwing his board down, jumping into it.

"Same to you" i pushed faster ahead of him.

"You can't beat me!!!." He yelled passing me, giving me the bird. I know he was just kidding.

"I bet i can" i reach over trying to push him off his board.

He grabbed my arm for balance causing us both to fall and our boards to continue rolling.

I landed on kyle in fits of laughter. His eyes are so much prettier up close. He looks down at my lips than jumps off me. I jump up to run after our boards but by the timw i was even close enough kyle had them both

"How did you. We were both-" i was cut off by my phone ringing

~~~ phone call ~~~

Hello?

Hello, where are you?

Uhm im....at the park

Well i need you home. Were all having a family meeting.

Alright were on our way.

Were? Who are you with?

Oh his names kyle, uhm hes a friend? (Reseaves a nod from kyle)

Uhg alright but hell have to leave becore our meeting Johnnie.

Alright. Bye.

~~~ end of phone call ~~~

"So we have to go back to the house now, their meeting is over now were having a family meet up." I say with a hint of sadness. Kyles the first person to make me smile let alone laugh in a while....

(Kyle's POV/Voice by me
Johnnies POV/Voice by @walking_horror_story

Thank you guys. I hope you enjoy xD it's hard to do a collaborative when neither of us are used to it thank to the collab idea and walking are friends