❤️ chapter 22❤️

Previously on Forever Mine: Jordan Jeydon, and Kyle and Johnnie double date
~~~~~~~~Kyle's~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Johnnie, Jeydon and I was all hanging out at the park having a great time.

"Johnnie, can I talk to you please." Bryan asked looking at the ground.

Johnnie looked over at me. I haven't taken my eye off of Bryan.

"Please I just want to apologize please?"

"You shouldn't apologized to him, you should be apologizing me to me." Jordan said.

"I wasn't in control, I had just been turned." He sighed and looked at Jordan.

"I didn't want to become this, and I didn't want to turn you. It kills me to know that whatever life you would have had is gone because of me. You couldnt even do the bond with your mate if you wanted turned because of me." By this point bryan was about to cry.

"I'm just sorry, and I'm sorry for leaving Johnnie for collage. I came back in town and went to your old foster home, the one you were in before I left. When I was walking home Alex found me, her and the rest of them turned me." He got quiet

"You know what, never mind. I just wanted to say sorry."

"Bryan, wait. I know you couldn't control yourself, I don't blame you for what you did."

"You just need to stay away from Alex." I said. "She's no good for you."

"They're all I have." He mumbled looking at the ground.

"They're not all you have. You have us." I said.

"It's nice to know, you think of us that way." The devil herself shows up.

"I told you Alex, I'm don't playing your games." He backed away from her

"You may not know this Bryan, but you been playing my game from the get go." She looked over at Johnnie. I growled stepping in front of him.

"Nice to see you again Johhnie." She smirked.

"What do you mean, I've been playing from the start? I didn't chose this, I didn't want to become this. I was in collage, I had my life worked out. Now, now look at me!" Bryan growled at her.

"Why so angry? This is a gift, anyone would kill to be like this. Be able to live forever, be able to ran as fast as you can. Just ask Johnnie he wanted this."

"I didn't! This isn't a gift to me its a curse." Bryan put his face in his hands.

"You will want it sooner or later." She smirked, he eyes flick to Johnnie.

"I wanted it for different reasons, Jordan, bryan, they. They, didn't want this." Johnnie stepped beside me.

"What not to like about it."

"The fact I want to kill every person around me!" Bryan screamed.

"They all don't know what I am, they dont know not to trust me."

Alex eyes didn't move from Johnnie "Newbie." She laughed. She looked at me "You finally changed him."

"What's it matter?" Johnnie laughed

"Newbie can't control themselves." She smirked.

"I can" Johnnie stood up.

"Can we leave now, Bryan you can come with us. If thats okay, babe?" He looked up at me.

"Yeah let go." I grabbed his hand.

"He won't be able to control it, and you know that Kyle."

"Thanks for that." Bryan said