❤️ Chapter 7 ❤️

Recaps: Recap:
I scream out in pain.

"S-Stop" i try fighting him off but hes so much stronger than me.

"Please" is the last thing i say before passing out.

~~~Johnnie~~~~
~next day~

When i see her i start to have a panic attack. I havnt had panic attacks since my fathers suicide, its now tuesday and me and Kyle are sitting behind the bleachers skipping gym.

"Are you feeling okay?"

"What? Why wouldnt i be" i nervously laugh.

"D-do you remember anything." He asked looking at the ground.

"Well, i remember alex wanting to meet me. Uhm i remember a really painful feeling in my neck than i remember you finding me" i didnt tell him about my favorite part, waking up with him holding me to his chest. He had blood on his face but i didnt question him.

"I-I promise I won't let her hurt you. As long as you're here with me I know you'll be okay." He smiled, God that smile was to die for.

"So uhm what exactly did happen?" I lace our fingers together hoping he didnt think i was weird. He looked at our hands and rubbed my hand with his thumb.

"I'll tell you whenever your ready, I don't think know is a good time too."

"Oh" i hated the fact he was treating me like a child.

"Not usually, you think you're ready to know the truth." He kicked the ground with his feet.

"I just...its nothing" i play with my lip rings

"You just what?" He looked me straight in the eyes.

"I just hate feeling left out.." i look away from him.

He made me look at him "I'm scared to tell you."

"Please, you never have to be scared to tell me anything." I look him in the eyes than his lips than back to his eyes.

"Promise you won't flip?"

"Yes i promise i wont flip" i laughed at using the word flip

"Okay." He took a deep breath. "I-I'm a v-vampire." He got to be kinding me.

"Wow" i let go of his hand.

"I didnt think you would lie to me, especually with a stupid lie." I started laughing

"I-I'm not lying." He rolled his eyes.

"Kyle" i laugh.

"Were in the sun and your not burning or sparkling" i laugh even harder

"Those are myths. We don't burn in the sun, garlic doesn't kill us."

"Oh" i realized he was completly serious.

"Oh"

"Oh shit"

"Oh my god" i started pacing back and fourth.

"Oh my god i have feelings for a vampire" i whisper to myself.

"Are you being sarcastic?" He asked.

"Oh my god kyle" i stop and stare sraight at him, hoping for some sign that this was just a joke.

"Kyle" i grabbed his hand and pulled him back to me, causing us to bump into each other.

"I-If i didnt belive you, id let you walk away. I completly belive you, and you know the scary part. Im not even scared of you" i leaned closer towards him

"Why do you believe me now. Just a few minutes ago you was laughing in my face. I-I didn't asked to be this, I was forced." My heart dropped.

"I thought you were playing" i let go of his hand

" im sorry" i go to walk away but am grabbed and pulled back. Before I could react, his lips was on mine.

His lips fit perfect against mine, my eyes flutter shut and im lost in the moment.

The moment end when I was slammed against the bleachers. Kyles kisses got ruff and forceful. He kissed along my jaw line, until he reached my neck.

I shiver at his touch, his hands grip tight on my hips. I knew id have bruises later on, the weird thing is i didnt mind.

I felt his teeth run across my skin, I wasn't scared.

I moan sending kyle to push me back, he looked frightened. "I-I'm sorry." He mumbled, he breathing was irregular.

"H-Hey its okay, i liked it" i walk towards him only resulting him in backing away again.

"S-stay away." He swallowed. "Only if you make me" I walked foward again, this time he stood still.

"J-johnnie."

"Shh its okay" i dont know where this random boost of convidence came from but i was loving it.

I got in kyles face again, our lips inches apart.

"I wont leave" i whisper making our lips brush. He pushed me back lightly, shaking his head "I-I don't wanna hurt you."

"Please, you wont hurt me. Even if you did i know youd stop" i hold his hand tighter.

He pushed me back once again "I-I don't wanna take that risk." "I do" i know he wouldnt hurt me on purpose, hes controlled himself this long whats the difference now that i know.

"I-I'm sorry, but no. I took that risk once, I'm not gonna do it again." What did he mean by once?

With that kyle left me, alone to think.

Why doesnt he want to be with me? Its okay that hes not a normal human, but whats so different about me?.

"I see your still human" i jump at the voice, Alex Dorame."

(Kyles pov/voice ~ Endless
Johnnies pov/voice ~ Madi
Alex voice ~ shared)

~ Lots Of Love, Madi

(Stay happy
Not crappy
Life's a bitch
Don't quit)
~endless~