❤️Chapter 4 ❤️

The walk back to the foster home, did really take all that long. Johnnie and I laughed and talked, I would sometime tries to trip him on propose.

"Is this it?" I asked pointing at Callie foster home.

"Yea, does it look like the same home?"

This place looks familiar "I-I think so, but I'm not sure."

"Well lets find out" Johnnie opens the door, and walked in. I followed in close behind.

"Kay, were home." Johnnie shouts throughout the house.

"Johnnie, is that you?" A women that didn't look a day over 20, walked around the corner. She looked familiar.

"Yes mama, this is kyle." Johnnie points towards me.

"We need to know if this is his foster home. He got lost and said that the house looks farmiliar but hes not for sure."

"Sure, follow me." We followed her into a room. She grabbed a book off the shelf, opening it up. "What's your last name sweetheart?" "H-hall." She scan the book "Kyle David Hall?" I nodded. "Looks like you find the right place." She smiled.

"Well im gonna leave you guys to it." Johnnie has been acting strange around Kay.

I went to leave when she stopped me.

"Kyle, i want you to stay away from Johnnie and the other kids." She closed the door behind her.

"I know that your a...uhm vampire. I dont need the other kids to know or become one, ill prepare your drinks when you need them but dont drag them into any of this" she says sitting in a chair.

She been knowing my secret, ever since I been here. She reminds me everyday, I'm not the only one, she doesn't know about Damon.

She helps me out all the time, reason for that is because she is also one.

"Ive been hearing rumors about other boys around the home but no one has said anything personally to me. Do you know anything about this Kyle?" She leans closer out of her chair and pats the one across from her.

I promise Damon, I wouldn't tell his secret. "No, mama."

"You know one thing a top vampire can since is when someones lying Kyle. Do you want to rethink that answer." She raises an eyebrow at me smirking.

"I promise, I don't know nothing." I wasn't gonna give in. I promise I was gonna keep his secret, and that's what I'm going to do.

"Okay, i trust you. I shouldnt but i do. Your going to be sharing a room with..." she looks down her list.

"Your sharing a room with Damon. I want you to be careful! Dinner will be done in a few hours, until then the boys are playing games upstairs you may join them. Kyle i will be checking in and once the sun falls you will report to your room, are we clear?" She closes her book and waits for my answer.

I don't see why, I have to returned to my room before night fall. I know how to control myself, but around Johnnie everything feels different. "Why?" I blurted.

"Because i see the way you look at him, he has done things at night. Things i dont need you to know about or walk in on, so i will lock you in your room along with Damon. Plus at night we change without knowing, i know and you know when you wake up and cant remember. Have a nice day Kyle i have a meeting to get to." With that she hid her book back on the shelf and left the office.

I wasn't gonna listen to her. I know how to control myself, she needs to learn to trust me.

I walked out the room, I couldn't help but to walk past Johnnie door, when I heard

"Please----okay calm down-----damn it ill sneek out than! Okay ill meet you--- alright after lights out----K bye!" I only got bits and peices of the conversation but johnnie sounded agervated.

I wasn't sure who was on the phone with him, but I didn't trust him leaving this place alone.

(Kyles pov/voice ~ endless
Johnnies pov/voice ~ Madi
Kay's voice ~ shared)

Stay happy
Not crappy
Life's a bitch
Don't quit

Endless❤️