❤ Chapter 14 ❤

Previously on Forever mine:
Jeydon tells his life's past about his dad.
Jeydon found out Kyle's a vampire.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Kyle's POV
It been 3 weeks and Johnnie, Jeydon and I have gotta close. Kay didn't seem to have a problem with all of us hanging out. I need to talk to her about Johnnie. "Kay, can I talk you you alone please."

"What is it dear?" She smiled like usual.

"I-it's about Johnnie." He smile dropped

"Kyle" she warned.

"H-he wants me to change him." I whispered "A-and I want too, I don't want to lose him, but I'm scared."

"There's no reason to change him kyle" she sighed.

"There a lot of reason, he doesn't want to lose me, and I don't wanna lose him. He's gonna grow old, and die one day. I-I don't wanna lose him. I-I love him." I whispered the last part.

"I'll speak to the consul, but I don't know if they will go for it." She said.

"I need to take johnnie to his sessions now" she grabbed her keys and kissed my head.

"Hey Kay." She turned and looked at me "thanks."

"Don't make me regret this kyle"

Once she was gone, I took off to Damon's room!

"Woah *laugh* what's got you all hyped?" Damon asked getting off his bed.

"She said yes!!"

"What! Dude no way!!" He hugged me.

"I'm still scared. What is I don't stop?" All theses thoughts ran through my mind.

"Don't think about 'What if's' let's celebrate!" He pulled out a bottle of alcohol

I didn't drink that much, but I had just a little buzz. Damon drunk most of it, who knew Vampires could get drunk.

"You know, I used to be in love with johnnie" he hiccuped

"I grew up with him and I grew feelings, than cyr came" He started crying.

"Cyr hatted me, he bullied me and everything. Than one day everything changed."

"You grow attached to Cyr, he was your mate from the beginning. Cyr only acted that way, because he was scared." I mumbled. I grabbed the bottle from Damon taking another drink.

"I dunno"

He reached for the bottle, but I jerked it away. "Dude you're drunk."

"Guys I'm home" jeydon yelled and Damon's eyes light up. I knew what was happening.

"Damon don't!" I yelled jumping at him, Jeydon walked through the living room door.

"Hey- what's wrong?" Jeydon asked

"Get off me!" Damon screamed and pushed me charging towards Jeydon.

I quickly got to my feet tackling Damon to the ground. "Jeydon, run!! Go locked the bedroom door." He nodded and took off up the stairs.

"What the fuck!" Damon pushed me to the floor.

I just wanted a taste!"

"Taste someone else blood!" I yelled flipping us back over.

"Why what's so special about him!" He bit my arm

I pushed him off of me "Think of Cyr, think of how this will make him feel! You got to control it."

"I just want to taste him!"

". A taste isn't just a tease, you need to calm down."

"Kay" I tried mind connecting with her.

"Stop!" Damon hit me in the head.

"Oww! You little shit." I growled. I don't know what, but one minute he was awake, next he was passed out on the floor.

I may or may not have slight anger issue, but I had to do what I had to do.

"Kyle" jeydon whispered hiding by the stairs.

"I-it's cool, everything fine. Are you okay?"

"A little shaken but I'm cool other than that." He stood up

"I-I'm Sorry about Damon."

"Its okay, what even happened. He was so nice and now...this!" I pointed at Damon.

"H-he got drunk, he never like this. I-I'm sorry you had to see it. He'll try to apologize later." I didn't trust Damon, I knew how he gets when he drinks.

"Its okay, I'm gonna go out riding again. Maybe it's not a good idea for me to be here." He grabbed his board.

I didn't get anything again. Than I called johnnie.

"Hello?" He whispered.

"Where are you guys?" Why was he whispering?

"I don't know." He said with a shaky voice.

"W-what do you mean you don't know?" I was starting to get worried.

"Kay was driving home from my appointment and they hit us." He whispered quiet

"They took kay and put a bag over my head, im in a dark room. I can't see kay anywhere." He started crying

"I'll find you. I promise." Stay on the line, I'll track the call.

❤ Endless ❤
(Kyle~ endless
Johnnie~ Madi
Damon~ Madi
Jeydon~ Madi
Kay~ Madi)

Stay happy
Not crappy
Life's a bitch
Don't quit