❤️ Chapter 8 ❤️

~~~Kyle~~~

Recaps: Kyle leaves johnnie after their kiss with mixed feelings.

It been weeks since what happened, I been ignoring him and honestly it's killing me. If only Vampires could die.

"Kyle!" I turned to see Johnnie walking toward me.

His scent hit me quick, I don't know why but I been craving his blood. I had to keep away, I went to walk around but he blocked my path.

"Stop ignoring me" the look in his eyes killed me.

"J-johnnie you need to stay away." He means a lot to me, I didn't want to hurt him.

"B-But why!" A stray tear fell from his eyes

I kissed his tear away "I-I'm to scared, I'll hurt you."

"You won't!" He screamed

"I know you won't, please don't leave me to" he whispered the last part and tears poured.

"To? Who else have left you?" I lifted his chin up, wrapping the tears from his eyes. I couldn't stay with him, but yet I couldn't let him suffer.

"J-just please don't leave me" he looked away

I kills me to see him like this, if I stay I risk hurting him, if I go I hurt him. It's a win, lose Situation. "I won't leave you." I lifted his chin "I promise."

He looked at me with big eyes. "Please don't break that promise." "I wont." I smiled

"Can we get lunch, I'm kind of hungry." He grabbed my hand after whipping his tears away and started walking.

I squeezed his hand, I was in a situation that's gonna be hard to get out of.

~~~~~~skip a little~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"May I speak to you kyle" Kay called me from the kitchen.

"Yes mama."

"So I'm going to bring the rule back." She went quiet

"Which one?" I hope she wasn't talking about the number one rule o hit, with my whole gut.

"Your going to be locked in your room at night again. I know you and johnnie are close, its not anything against you its just for safety." She looked up from the dishes.

"That's not fair, you know I hate that rule. I'm not gonna hurt him, please don't do this to me."

"Kyle please do not argue, I told you its just for safety. Not only johnnies but yours too." She inverted her attention from the clean dishes to me.

"That's a stupid rule, I'm not Damon I don't lash out on people. Please just trust me. I love John-." My eyes widen did I almost say what I think I did.

"Damon!" She half screamed, than I realized she didn't have time to be upset over me loving him. I just told Damon's secrete, the one I promised to keep.

"Kay, wait stop. H-he's didn't do." Damon came running into the room. She evil eyed him and his face went scared

"Did you turn him!" She pushed my shoulder

"No, I-I didn't."

"What's going on?" Damon asked looking confused.

"Don't lie to me!" She screamed.

"How long have you been this way" I looked around and seen johnnie scared behind the door peeking out.

"Your a vampire!" She shoved him, good thing were strong.

"I didn't turn him, he's been one. He been one since he got here." I walked over to Johnnie.

"You told?" Damon asked looking betrayed.

"It was an accident, it slipped I didn't mean for it to come out."

"Why was this kept a secrete!" She got quiet as see seen johnnie.

"Because, I was scared to tell you. Damon looked at the ground, Vampire cries to you know.

"Well talk about this later" she walked over to johnnie and I stood in front of him holding his hands.

She looked at our hands. "Kyle?" I don't know what came over me, I wanted to protect Johnnie from everyone.

"Kyle I need you to let go of johnnie" I didn't move but johnnies grip got tighter causing me to smile. Kay didn't appreciate that to much.

"What do you find funny Mr, Hall" she basically growled at me.

Which I gladly return. "Can you see Johnnie scared, because of you. I will die protecting him." Damon ran over to my sided, I'm glad he isn't mad at me."

"I want you three to go to separate rooms now!" She yanked our hands apart aggressively making johnnie gasp and grab his red wrist.

"Or I'll have you separated into different homes!"

I've never seen her so mad, I don't think Johnnie or Damon have either because their faces held a shocked expression

"You can't do that." I grabbed Johnnies hand, squeezing it.

" I can, and I will" she grabbed johnnies tee shirt and pulled him away from me. I promised I wouldn't leave and I had to keep that promise.

I felt my demon take control "Let go of my mate." I growled. Kay stood shocked, by my sudden voice change.

Damon grabbed my shoulder and held me.

"Let her calm down before you both do something you'll regrete" Kay turned and walk out with johnnie

Why didn't I push him away? "Kay please. He's the only one I have left." I dropped to my knees.

"Shh I have you" Damon picked me up and took me up stairs and I couldn't help but break down.

"I told him I wouldn't leave" I screamed

"Johnnie!!" I yelled, wishing he would just run through that door.

-------3am-------

I was awoke hearing screams, not just anyone's screams. Johnnie's.

I jumped out of bed, not bothering to throw on any clothes. I ran down to his room, running straight in

Stay happy
Not crappy
Life's a bitch
Don't quit.

❤ Endless ❤

(Johnnies POV/voice ~ Madi
kyles POV/voice ~ endless
Kay's voice ~ Madi
Damon's voice ~ endless