22

F I N E  L I N E
———

   Luca and Aria walked back to their dorms from campus, since they both just had a class. Ever since the incident a few months ago, Luca had been trying to gain the girls trust back, and it was clearly working. They spent almost every moment together again, and even though Aria knew what he did was wrong, she knew Luca was a good guy.

She also believed he was the guy for her, and he knew she was the girl for him. Neither of them would want to admit it, not wanting to seem attached to each other, but everyone already knew anyways.

" Wanna go out tonight?",

Aria looked over, " is there a party you wanna go to?"

Luca shook his head, " No, just to hangout or something. If you want",

She smiled and nodded, the two going inside. They said their goodbyes, Luca telling her that he would come to her dorm around 6.

———

Aria put on a pair of blue jeans and a pink hoodie, curling her long brown hair and finishing her makeup. Luca arrived, sitting on the end of her bed as she quickly put her shoes on. The pair left their dorm, walking the same street as always. They decided to just grab pizza at a new place that just opened near their dorms.

Luca told her about hockey, and how Adam was getting drafted, so he wouldn't be playing with him anymore.

" That sucks, but it's good for Adam. I'm sure he's always wanted that", she said, Luca nodding.

After finishing their food, they ended up walking around a bit, not wanting to go back to their dorms yet. Aria could tell Luca was nervous about something, but she had no idea what. She thought it was funny, since he usually wasn't nervous about anything. They continued walking for a few minutes before he suddenly stopped, Aria looking at him weirdly.

" I have a question", he said and paused, the girl nodding slowly, " Aria, will you be my girlfriend?",

Aria froze, and immediately a worried look appeared on Luca's face. He was already scared enough to ask, and was now scared of her response. She quickly snapped out of it, and began laughing. She covered her face, not wanting him to get the wrong idea. Luca stood there confused, Aria eventually standing in front of him.

" Of course",

ariaprych

ariaprych boyfriend reveal!! luca

ariaprych boyfriend reveal!! luca.fantilli
Comments

edwards.73 I'm shook but not really

blairsims AHHHHHHTKRI JERJFH
  luca.fantilli r u ok

luca.fantilli unfortunately that's me😣
   ariaprych pardon

———

A/n

Okay that's it bye 😘