18

F I N E  L I N E

———

Aria and Blair sat in their dorm, organizing themselves for their second semester. It made the two girls excited, knowing they had a whole fresh few months ahead of them, like it was their first day again.

" So, goal for this semester, officially start dating Luca!",

Aria immediately rolled her eyes at her friend, who stood there with a smirk on her face. Aria felt like whatever was going on with her and Luca was turning more serious, especially since new years.

" Maybe, we'll see. Let's hope", the brunette smiled, as she picked up her bag and headed to the door.

" Where are you going?",

Aria raised an eyebrow, " to Luca's dorm?"

Blair immediately started laughing at her, the brunette just exiting the room. She headed to the boys dorm, opening the door since it was usually unlocked. Aria found Rutger, sitting on his bed, doing something on his computer.

" I could've been naked?", he said, the girl rolling her eyes and laughing. She sat herself on the end of Luca's bed, who appeared to not be here. " Luca went to grab something from Adams",

" What if I came here to see you?",

Rutger scoffed, " You're here to see your boyfriend. We both know that",

Aria just nodded, getting herself comfortable on the bed. Rutger ended up leaving, since he had to go to a class. A few minutes after, Luca arrived, smiling at the girl.

" Where did Rut go?",

" He said he had a class or something", Aria said, sitting up and moving over so he could sit beside her. Luca layed down, wrapping his arms around the girl as she tried to choose something for them to watch.

Aria felt like she could get used to being with Luca all the time, even though she basically was with him all day anyway.

arialol

arialol Comments

arialol
Comments

blairswrld did u forget the caption
  arialol no

edwards.73 luca look up bro

mark.estapa oh god.