13

F I N E  L I N E

———

arialol

arialolHave to drive home today ✌🏻✌🏻Comments

arialol
Have to drive home today ✌🏻✌🏻
Comments

lucafan I have to drive u gone today??

lhughes06 acc where did u get that
edwards.73 bro doesn't know abt Pinterest

blairswrld yes tonight

———

Aria sat in the passenger seat of the car, Adam and Blair in the back. Adam argued with the girl, but eventually gave up and let her sit in the front. It was only about a 2 hour drive from Michigan to Toronto, so it wasn't to bad.

" You would literally dick ride Ethan, stop lying",

" I didn't!", Blair said in an annoyed tone to Adam, but nodded his head and laughed. " I literally didn't",

" You did", Luca said, shrugging before turning up the music. Blair argued back at him, but he just pretended like he couldn't hear her. Aria laughed at the girl who looked angry, turning the music down.

" Blair, no one is judging. He's hot, so who cares", she said to her best friend. Luca looked over at the girl in disbelief, Aria shrugging. " why would i lie?",

Luca shrugged and nodded, realizing she was right. The two shared the large iced coffee, passing it between them. Adam had his headphones on, and Blair ended up falling asleep.

" Mom is excited for you to come over on Christmas eve",

Aria smiled at the boy, " I love her. She's so nice to me, I wonder how she deals with you and Adam. I would cry",

Luca rolled his eyes, " Ok whatever. Yea, she likes you. She's always thought you were pretty, and nice".

The brunette felt her face get hot, glad to know his mom felt that way. Even though she's known her forever, it still made her nervous.

" And obviously, I agree with her". He said, looking over at the girl. Aria hit him lightly, Luca laughing.

———

The group dropped Blair off at home, Adam helping her get her stuff out of the trunk before saying goodbye. Luca drove over to Arias house, which was only a few minutes. Once they arrived, he grabbed her bag from the trunk, insisting on bringing it inside for her.

" My dad is gonna flame you for carrying my stuff", she said as she put the code into the door, opening it quickly.

Her mom ran over, pulling her into a hug. She say hello to Luca, as the boy placed Arias bag down on the floor. Her dad came downstairs, talking with Luca first. The two had always been close, which Aria loved.

" It was nice seeing you guys, but i should go", he said, hugging them both.

" I'll message your mom, you guys can come for dinner soon",

Aria walked the boy out of the kitchen, giving him a hug. Luca kissed the top of the girls head, saying goodbye before exiting the house and entering his car.

" You're so whipper", Adam immediately said, now being in the front seat. Luca denied it, continuing their drive home.

Aria sat in the kitchen with her parents, telling them about everything at school, the soccer team, and the guys that were now like her family.

" So you and Luca?",

" No mom, we aren't dating. Just friends", she said, her dad scoffing. " I'm serious",

" one day, I believe, you will end up together",

Aria chuckled, looking down at her hands. She hoped what her mom said was true, but she wasn't sure how she was gonna make it happen.