05

F I N E L I N E

———

   Aria sat in Luca's dorm, listening to him and Rutger argue about something stupid. They weren't actually mad at each other, they both just liked being dramatic. She was there because they were going to the frat together, Blair coming to their room soon.

" Aria, who's side are you on?",

" Neither", she shrugged, both of them rolling their eyes.

Blair came in, sitting beside Aria. The two guys finished getting ready, Luca throwing on his black fitted before the group exited the dorm room. Rutger and Aria talked about something, walking in front of the other two.

" So, are you ever gonna make a move on Aria orrrr?",

Luca quickly looked at the girl, " why are you saying that? Did she say something?",

Blair shook her head no slowly, " I'm just saying. We both know it would work",

" I don't think so, we've been friends forever. She would probably think it's weird",

" She wouldn't. Trust me", she said, looking at the boy like she knew something.

Blair sos know that Aria thought Luca was hot, and would date him in a second. When she brought it up to her, Aria said the exact same thing Luca just did.

" Just try at least, what's gonna happen? You'll be best friends either way",

———

The group arrived at the frat party, all of them grabbing drinks from the kitchen. Blair dragged Rutger away from the two, going to find some of their friends. Luca and Aria found themselves with Ethan, who convinced them to do shots with him.

Experiencing parties like this with Luca made Aria happy, since they didn't really go to parties together in highschool. Even though they did a lot of stuff together, it was never anything in a social setting like this.

Luca threw his arm around the girls waist, both of them talking with a group of people. It almost seemed like at every party, you would always find them together. Aria saw a girl keep looking at them, well mostly Luca, and the way his arm was around the girl. She had no idea who she was, so she just ignored it. 

After a little while of spending time with Luca, which she wants do almost every minute of her life, she told him she was just going to the washroom. Luca walked her upstairs, waiting outside the door for her.

———

Luca stood at the door, waiting for Aria to be done. He turned his head, seeing Sara coming towards him. The boy mentally screamed, not really wanting to talk to her.

" Hey, I thought you were gonna come find me?",

He chuckled, " I never said that. Come on Sara, you need to relax",

The girl scoffed, " You came onto me first. But whatever, I saw you with that whore anyways. Doesn't matter",

Luca wanted to scream at the girl, but he knew better than that. He watched her walk off, in disbelief of what she said. Aria wasn't a whore, at all. That's why he was so annoyed about it, because he knew it wasn't true. He snapped out of his thoughts when the door opened, the short girl smiling up at him.

" Thanks for waiting",

" Always", he said, the two going back downstairs to find their friends.

———

arialol

Liked by blairswrld, markestapa and 34 othersarialol life Comments

arialol life
Comments

adam.fantilli k no where did u get that
  rutgermcgroarty me☺️
    adam.fantilli I hate you

blairswrld listen to Adam @luca.fantilli
  luca.fantilli What???

markestapa Ok adam???🥱🥱🥱

———

A/n

This was just a filler lol 😁

If u guys have any ideas of what u want to happen in the book to make it more interesting, comment!!