02

F I N E   L I N E

———

    Luca picked up the two girls from their dorm, taking them to a party the guys told him about. Adam wasn't one to usually go to parties, so he decided not to go with them. Aria was slightly nervous, since it was a bunch of his hockey friends. Blair was more out going than Aria, so she wasn't as nervous. Thankfully they did everything together, so she knew it would be fine.

When Luca heard about the party, he asked a few of the sophomores if he could bring the girls along, and they immediately said yes; claiming they wanted more girls there. Luca hated when guys said things like that, but only if it was about Aria and Blair. Mostly Aria, since he cares more about her than he does about himself. " Are you guys excited?",

They both nodded, looking at the large house in front of them. Apparently this was the sophomore house, which Luca would possibly live in next year. The three went inside, Luca greeting all of the guys he saw. " Mark, Ethan, this is Blair and Aria. This is Mark, and Ethan",

The two boys said hello to the girls, Blair already making small talk with them. Luca had wandered across the room to talk to a few others guys, Aria recognizing Rutger. She turned her attention back to the people she was with, Mark looking at her" So, Aria, what are you in school for?",

" I'm doing sports medicine, the same as Blair", she smiled, the two guys nodding. They seemed super sweet, especially Mark. They were both sophomores, which is technically the same age as Luca and Aria, but they were seen as freshman's.

" So you're kinda the same as Luca, you just took a gap year?", Ethan asked, Aria nodding. " And you're actually a freshman?", he said to Blair who smiled at nodded.

They continued talking to the two guys for awhile before walking to the kitchen to grab a drink. Luca called the two girls over to him, wanting to introduce them to more of his friends. " Guys this is Aria and Blair, this is Rutger, Luke and Seamus", he said, once again everyone saying hello. Luca put his arm around Arias shoulder, the girl smiling at his friends.

———

After a couple hours Blair found herself hanging out with Mark and Ethan, mostly because she felt more comfortable around them. Aria stuck with Luca most of the night, talking with lots of his friends. She liked them, since they talked just like Luca, and had the same humour. Aria wasn't really one to drink a lot at parties, unless Blair convinced her to. Tonight she was more focused on meeting new people, rather than messing with her mind.

Aria went to see Blair in the kitchen, leaving Luca alone with his friends. " So are you guys like a thing?",

" What? No, we've been friends forever", he said, laughing when Luke asked him that.

" So you wouldn't care if one of us got with her?",

Luca looked at them like they were crazy, his eyes going wide. " Well I would care, so don't?", he spoke quickly, Rutger laughing and nodding.

Even though they had been friends for almost their whole lives, Luca always thought Aria was pretty. Not ' hot' or ' sexy', just pretty. He didn't think of her in a sexual way, he just thought she was pretty. He never thought about another guy with her, let alone one of his friends. Sure, Aria had been with other guys, but he usually didn't care. Plus, Luca has had plenty girls with him over the years, and Aria never seemed to care.

" We're gonna go now, thanks for bringing us", Aria said to the boy, " it was nice meeting you guys".

The group of guys said goodbye, Luca shaking his head. " I'll walk you guys home, I'm bored anyway". He said, his friends rolling their eyes and saying bye to him as he walked the two girls to the door.

" You could've stayed with your friends, isn't Rutger your roommate?", Blair chuckled, Luca shrugging. " Such a gentleman".

Luca rolled his eyes, " Ya whatever. I didn't feel like staying super late anyway", he shrugged.

———

arialol

Liked by lucafantilli, blairswrld and 56 othersarialol hiComments

arialol hi
Comments

edwards.73 made the spam 😺
mark.estapa yes same 🤘🏻

lucafantilli it took me and Adam ubtil last year to get on ur spam how r they on it already
  arialol u would've snitched to my mom about half of my posts.

rutgermcgroarty hello