10

F I NE  L I N E

———

arialol

Liked by luca

Liked by luca.fantilli, blairswrld and 49 others
arialol me when Blair broke my phone so I'm using my old iPhone 8
Comments

blairswrld ok but it's cool

markestapa aria in her 2016 moment ☹️

notmarissa HELP

———

Aria and Luca walked to the sophomore house, snow falling harshly down on them. Aria loved winter, it felt more intimate almost. Even with friends, it felt like it was more important and memorable during the colder days.

" This is worse than at home", he said, burying his face in his jacket. She laughed, the two finally approaching the house.

Blair was already there, since she had a class earlier. Mark and Ethan told them to come over, to watch a movie. They seemed to love doing that, especially since the break was in a month.

The group Aria had found herself with was now like her family, when she wasn't home of course. But sometimes she felt she would rather spend her holidays here with them, rather than at home with her parents.

Luca opened the large door, letting the short girl go in first. Aria smiled, sliding off her shoes, that were now soaking wet. She hung her jacket up beside Luca's, following him into the kitchen and living room area.

" I made cookies", Blair said once they walked in, showing them the pile of cookies behind her. Aria quickly went and grabbed them, eating one as she went to sit on the couch.

She sat beside ethan, who smiled at the girl. She loved hanging out with him, he was like a sibling to her. Ethan and Aria always got a long since they met, but she felt like she could talk to him about a lot of stuff.

" How's school been?", he asked, the girl shrugging.

" i cant believe first semester is almost over, but I'm kinda glad", aria said laughing. " sucks that soccer is over though",

" Do you still get to train together and stuff in the winter?",

Aria nodded, Ethan taking one of the cookies from her. Luca came and sat beside the girl, all three of them having a conversation. Mark sat down beside ethan, Blair landing beside him as she passed a few blankets down.

Once the group chose the movie, Aria placed her head on Luca's shoulder, pulling the blanket over her. Luca leaned his head on top of hers, trying to focus on the movie, but only being able to focus on the girl beside him.

———

Once the movie ended, it was around 10:30. Blair had fallen asleep, her legs in Marks lap. Luca had also fallen asleep just before her, his head still on top of Arias.

" You guys can just spend the night, if you want", Ethan said, aria nodding. She felt a sudden rush of cold come over her when the boy moved, turning so his back faced her.

Aria took it as her chance to get comfortable, pulling the blanket fully over her.

She was glad she spent the night, seeing as she got to spend it with Luca. Aria wanted to tell him how she felt, but worried he didn't feel the same way.

———