11

F I N E  L I N E

———

arialol

Liked by adam

Liked by adam.fantilli, luca.fantilli and 23 others
arialol adam getting screen time he deserves
Comments

edwards.73 luca why do u never hangout with us ☹️
seamuscasey he is always with Aria now ☹️
luca.fantilli I'm beside you rn

blairswrld Adam 👋🏻

adam.fantilli hi

———

Aria sat beside Blair, the two girls at the boys hockey game at Yost. The game was almost over, and the two teams were tied. The team had been in a winning streak for the past 4 games, and they only had two more games before break started.

The large crowed cheered, Adam scoring a goal, assisted by Luca. Aria and Blair cheered, the game ending right when they scored. The two girls waited for a bit, before going down to meet the guys.

Aria went up behind Luca, wrapping her arms around the boys waist. He continued with the conversation he was having with the person in front of him, placing his hands behind his back, holding the girls waist.

Adam walked by the girl, Aria congratulating him on his goal. He smiled, going into the change room. Luca turned around, Aria smiling up at him.

" You smell", she said, the boy jokingly pushing her away from him.

" I'll be out soon", he said, following Adam into the change room where the boys could be heard yelling, congratulating each other.

  ———

Aria and Blair walked back to their dorms with Rutger and Luca, all of them joking about something. Aria rolled her eyes, realizing they were joking about something she does.

" It's okay, Aria. Everyone has their flaws", Rutger teased her, the girl flipping him off as they walked into the dorms. Luca held the door open for them all, following Aria.

" Want to go to the gym tomorrow?", She asked him, the boy nodding. " Text me when you wanna go, I don't have any classes",

Luca nodded, giving the girl a quick hug goodbye as she followed Blair to their dorm.

" Please, I'm begging, just date him already", Blair said, Aria scoffing.

" Date Mark already?" She said, Blair immediately rolling her eyes. Aria chuckled, the two sitting on their beds. " I would date Luca, but I'm scared. He makes me nervous",

" That's how it should be. It's supposed to feel like that",

Aria nodded, realizing Blair was right. She looked forward to hanging out with him tomorrow, even if it was just for a couple of hours.

———