14

F I N E L I N E

———

motherfantilli

motherfantilli matching Christmas PJs!🎅🏻Comments

Comments

luca.fantilli delete this

edwards.73 me when I find Adam and Luca's moms instagram

arialol

arialol happy Christmas!!Comments off

arialol
happy Christmas!!
Comments off

———

Aria was so glad to be home for the holidays, simply because it made her feel like she was a kid again. Her family met with the Fantilli's for Christmas dinner, like they do every year.

Adam and Luca's parents always got Aria the absolute best gifts possible. It was something that made her even more grateful for the two boys, knowing their parents loved her. The parents were in the kitchen, having drinks and sharing stories. The three kids sat in the basement, watching a random Christmas movie that Adam had chose. The younger boy quickly went upstairs to grab them some snacks, by Aria's request.

" I do have one gift that I forgot to give you", Luca said, going into his room that was near the couch. Aria quickly followed, eager to see what it was. The boy grabbed a small box from his desk, Aria raising an eyebrow at him. " Open it".

She nodded, opening the box and internally screaming. The girl looked at the silver Tiffany & Co. bracelet, with matching earrings. Aria placed the box down onto the desk, wrapping her arms around him.

" Luca, that's insane. Thank you so much", she mumbled into his chest. Luca wrapped his arms around her waist, Aria in disbelief. She looked up at the boy, who was already looking at her. If anyone else saw, they would say they were totally in love, but they still didn't realize it, or at least Aria didn't.

Luca wanted to show the girl how in love he was with her, and he hoped getting her the gift she had been talking about since they were 13, would sort of help her out. Aria smiled up at him, Luca glancing between her eyes and her lips. Just as the boy went to gently grab her face, they heard Adam come downstairs and start talking to them.

" What are you guys doing?", he said, as he went into his older brothers room. Adam raised his eyebrows, exiting the room.

" Nothing", Aria laughed, grabbing the box from the desk to show Adam. Luca wanted to kill his brother right now, but he followed the shorter girl back to the couch and sitting beside her.

———