"I've made a decision. I'm willing to help you get Klaus kill, but I'm asking you not to tell Elena and  her friends than I'm helping you. they don't know that I am part of the supernatural world and I would like to keep this adventure for the moment at least." I told him in a very formal way.

"Really!" He was visibly relieved by my answer.

"Do you want coffee or tea while you explain the next step of your plan?" I will go to my kitchen and make myself a cup of tea.

"I will take the same thing as you, thank you. Then, as for the rest of the plan, it is much simpler." As I came back to the living room with two cups of raspberry tea, my favorite flavor. I handed her one and took it back to the couch. Elijah began by asking me if I had an idea of the place where several witches would have been executed and would have left a great force of magic in these places. I had not really witnessed a similar place in the city but it was very likely that the place was not living because this kind of energy is often unpleasant even for humans without powers, they will tend not to feel so good without necessarily understanding why. I suggest him to say his a historian or any other person who is passionate about history and ask for help from the Mystic Falls Founders History Society.

He also asks me what would be one of the best ways to put pressure on Elena to make her collaborate to our plan. After nearly a year at Mystic Falls, I can say that the doppelganger's weak point was her family, and that if he wanted to hit hard, I would choose the Gilberts Children's Aunt, Jenna's. A young university student totally charmed who knew nothing about the supernatural and who dated the history teacher and vampire hunter, Alaric Salzman. My cousin seemed more than satisfied with my answer and very happy to have me as an ally face to his half-brother.

"By the way, when you go to pick up the witches execution grounds, could give me a ride to the Lockwood's so I can pick up my car and I could use the opportunity to introduce you unofficially to the mayor when I leave for school." I tell him.

"Why don't you stay with me today, you could help me. It's not like you really need to go to high school, you've gone to university more than once in the last ten centuries." He says he must convince me that this was the best way to dispose of my day.

"I know I don't need to go to school, but you will know that one of the best ways to keep an eye on a 17-year-old teen is to go to the same places as her and make her believe that you are her friend, that she can trust you. By the way, the technique also works on adults. So I go to school to see what Elena knows about the curse and make sure she doesn't die or turn into a vampire before the full moon comes, or else. So we don't have to wait for another 500 years to get another chance." I merely tell him as if he were the most obvious thing in the universe. When we arrived at the Lockwood's I rushed to my car to check my phone. I had several missed calls and texts from Caroline and Tyler, who were clueless as to where I was yesterday.

I then accompanied Elijah to the door with the intention of introducing him to Carole Lockwood. However at the moment when I was going to ring the door, Tyler left his house and passed near to hit me in.

"Hi Ty. I was wondering if your mother is at home. I would like to introduce her to someone," I told him, stepping back to give him space.

"Aurora, you're fine, I was in a hurry, your car has been ahead of my place since the masked ball, we call you a few times without answer, I even wanted to go to your place to see if you were okay, But Caroline told me to wait, she says you were probably back with someone else after the evening." He said to me to make a hug that caught me totally unprepared.

From the corner of my eye I saw Elijah's face amused by the situation. I was going to hear about it for a while. I managed to get away from Tyler's strangeness when he took account of my discomfort, especially since he was not in a relationship for the moment, but everyone knew that he had views on Caroline.

"I had a nice surprise when I leave the ball. My cousin here came back from a trip earlier and was waiting for me. And I left my phone in my car." Tyler realized Elijah's presence and I saw that he was a little uncomfortable by the situation.

"Ah, I get it. Enchanted sir, you can both come in, my mother is in the kitchen. We can go to her if it is to introduce your cousin, she would surely be very happy." Just answered Tyler open the door.

"It would be perfect, thank you Ty," I replied as I entered the immense residences, followed by Elijah and then Tyler.

"Mom?" Tyler asked in a loud voice that he was heard throughout the floor.

We then saw Mrs. Lockwood came out of the office, curious to know what her son wanted while he was on his way to the school.

"Hello Mrs. Lockwood, I hope I'm not disturbing you." I asked her.

"Aurora, what a surprise, is everything all right?" she asked in a maternal way.

"Yes, I just wanted to come and give presentations. My cousin Elijah Smith, Mrs. Carole Lockwood, the mayor and one of the founding families who know the history of our beautiful city. My cousin Elijah is in town doing historical research on whatever questions he might have for his academic research." I say this in the most serious way possible.

I really try not to laugh, but I found the last name Smith so incredible. The mayor approached and went to Elijah and invited him to join her in the office. As the two headed to Mrs. Lockwood's office, I turned to Tyler and asked him if he wanted a ride to school he willingly accepted. Tyler said goodbye to his mother while I threw a "Bye Eli, see you tonight," while closing the door. 

Share, comment and vote

Love