Yoshiko bit her lip as she tried to contain her smile at the fluffiness of his hair. It almost felt like she was patting Bear's fur. Bakugo's frown was replaced with neutrality as his eyes fixed on her lower lip, being attacked by her teeth. It was so plush sitting there beneath her teeth. Bakugo was tempted to lower his head and bite it for her.

He averted his eyes and swatted her hands away, his ears reddening at the thought he just had. Why did she have to wear gloss? It was distracting. Yoshiko let out a breathy laugh. "Your hair is so soft. Just like Bear's fur."

"Dont compare me to your fucking dog!" Bakugo yelled.

"Hey, it was a compliment!" Yoshiko said. "Besides, I spend a lot of time taking care of his fur, so it's soft and perfect."

"I dont care."

"No wonder you let him into your room every time."

Meanwhile, Kirishima, sitting in the second row, a few seats behind Bakugo, looked at the duo in shock. He was surprised Yoshiko did not pull his hair out of his scalp, and that Bakugo let her feel his hair for five whole seconds before gently swatting her hand away.

Dont, tell me...

Before he could jump to conclusions, their homeroom teacher entered the class. Yoshiko got up and fixed her chair. She sat facing the board again. Any students out of their seats darted back to their desks and greeted Aizawa.

"Morning, class." Aizawa greeted back. He turned his back to the class, facing the board and taking a piece of chalk. He drew some bars with names and numbers, referring to a paper in his hand.

"Just like every year after the sports festivals, you get offers," Aizawa said, facing the class after he was done. "Here are the offers you got this year. You have the option to continue interning with the heroes you're currently working with or pick a new hero from the offers you've received."

Yoshiko looked at the chalkboard behind Aizawa. Midoriya had gotten the most offers this year, which made sense because he was the future symbol of peace. Not to mention, he was placed second in the sports festival. He'd received a whooping 4200 offers. After him was Todoroki with 3324 offers and then Yoshiko with 3220 offers, followed by Bakugo with 3219 offers.

Yoshiko stifled a laugh at the fact that she got precisely one more offer than Bakugo. She felt Bakugo kick under her seat in annoyance. She glanced behind her shoulder and gave him a triumphant smirk, to which Bakugo's middle finger sprang up.

"Bakugo, it would be very nice of you to stop giving out inappropriate gestures," Aizawa said, glaring at Bakugo. Bakugo gave Aizawa a sour look and leaned back in his chair with a huff. Aizawa distributed the class papers with their offers. "Now that that's done," Aizawa said, "This time, you students will be interning for two weeks. One week at the agency where you usually intern and one in your partner's agency. This is where the team names come in. Have you guys decided your names?"

"Yes, sensei." The class sang in unison.

"When I call your name, stand and tell me your team name." He said. Yoshiko grumbled when she remembered that her team name was Explosion Murder.

"Shinsou."

"Team Mind Might," Shinsou said, standing up. Well, at least he had a nice team name.

"Akimitsu."

Yoshiko grimaced, standing up. She heard Bakugo snicker behind her. She wanted to turn around and slap him in the face. "Team Explosion Murder," Yoshiko said, cringing. The class broke out into a fit of giggles and laughter, going silent when Aizawa gave them a glare.