I opened the other folder and was shocked over what I saw. The information of Becky is completely different from the one on the first folder. The only similarities here are the names and the surgery that took place that day. I became curious to know why.

The folder has many documents in it. And they are daily reports of the wellbeing of the patient but the reports are not stated clearly here. There can only be a daily report if the patient is still alive right?

"Can I meet with the doctors that was in charge of this department?" I asked.

"This happened 4 years ago and most of the doctors were unable to renew their contract with the hospital because the ownership was transferred" he answered

"I need to see at least one of them. I really need to meet with them Mr. Lee" I said almost breaking down in tears.

"There is still one. But he doesn't come here often since he isn't a full time doctor in this hospital" he said

"Call him to come over this minute. I can pay twice for his time" I said.

Mr. Lee bowed and left my hospital to call the doctor. My heart is beating fast. This information gave me a little hope that Becky may still be alive. Why would Mr. Armstrong open another folder for Becky? I was in my thoughts when my phone started ringing. I let out a sigh and answered the phonecall.

"I am sorry I can't make it to the program today. Something came up this morning but I will not miss it tomorrow" I said.

"We are sorry to hear that Miss Sarocha. I hope you get it all sorted out soon."

"Thank you" I said and ended the call.

The call was from the event. they called to confirm whether I am on my way. I let out a sigh and dropped my phone back on the table when a knock was heard. Mr. Lee said the doctor is on his way.

I stayed waiting for him and after about half an hour, he came in. He is sitting next to Mr. Lee. After appreciating his efforts for coming we started.

"Can you recognize her?" I asked after some minutes of talking with him.

"Uhm. I'm not so sure. It's been quite some time now" he said.

I took out my phone and opened a clear picture of Becky that I have in my phone and showed to him. After staring at the picture for a while he...

"I am sorry Madam. It's been years and I have treated many patients after her. I don't really remember what she looks like" he said sadly.

I became sad instantly. I really want to be sure it's Becky that has this second folder before diving into the conclusion that Mr. Armstrong faked her daughter's death.

"One thing I remember during those period was that her mum never left her side for a second throughout her stay here until she was transferred to a hospital in England" The doctor continued.

I opened my eyes in shock. I am more confused right now over everything. Did he say she was transferred to England?

"Her mum?" I asked surprisedly.

"Yeah. She took care of her for the 3 months she was here." He said.

Becky's mum was here? Does she know about the fake death too? I am so convinced the person in the second folder is Becky. So much coincidence, why England of all countries? Why same name? Same day? Same surgery? Why everything?

My tears are falling uncontrollably now. If this is really Becky's report then the dad is so evil. I have always known him to be evil but not as much as faking his daughter's death whereas she was in coma.