26

sergio
thursday 9|21

the fair just opened and i was planning to take janae.

these past weeks mallory just stole her from me. she drags her every where and it pisses me off. and i don't even think janae likes mallory.

she just looks at her weird, and she always sighs when she comes next to us. i would too not gon lie, she attaches herself to janae like a baby and her mom.

i mean i don't have any problems with mallory, but she just pisses me off.

but today, we'll finally be together by ourselves again. my mom already said yes and so did janae's parents.

i still haven't taken janae to meet my mom. i can't lie, i do tell my mom about janae all the time. janae just has this energy that makes u fall in love with her

i'm tryna get her to visit today if she can. we can leave the fair early and maybe just go back another day.

i texted janae i was at her house and saw she liked the message. it was a few minutes until she came out, and when she did she stayed by the door for some time talking to whoever was in the house.

i think it was her mom by how heated she was getting. she tells me about her mother all the time and i'm like damn. it actually confuses me how much her mom acts to her.

she told me once when she was in 7th grade and started to wear crop tops, her mom would always tell her to let her see what was under the jacket she wore cause she would always wear a jacket with the crop tops.

then when her mom saw it was too short she said you're too hot like a slut now.

like what the fuck?

i don't wanna talk about her mom in any bad way but damn.

janae was wearing some trues, which i saw when she turned around to lock the door and walking towards me.

she wore a black aeropostale jacket and a dark olive green top under it. she wore her black airforces with this.

she started wearing makeup now, we were on facetime when she was getting ready. i thought she looked gorgeous before, i still do thing she's gorgeous.

she wore her braids in a side part. she looked so fine.

she knocked on the truck door, waiting for me to open the door. i unlocked it and leaned over to open the door for her .

"hi," she said, closing the door. she didn't sound mad, so i guess it ended off good.

"we're going to get wingstop first ok? i don't have fair food money," i told her, putting my truck in reverse.

"lmao. i-"

"i'm going to stop you there because who says lmao in person."

"i do. u have a problem with that?"

"i do. but continue whatever."

"what i was saying before you interrupted me so rudely was i haven't gone to the fair in so long. like years."

"damn. i go at least three times when it opens."

"shut up. can i be on aux today?"

"yes. and don't put no bs song."

"the cranberries aren't bs, you're just an uncultured swine."

i rolled my eyes at her. i wasn't going to argue with her because i honestly did like the song she put on by the raspberries or whatever, but i could never let her know that.