Case no. 586 : The closure

Jimin was on the man, who was now laying on the floor and held the man by his collar. And was about to punch, hyungsik stopped him. Hyungsik then pulled him away from that man. Jimin fell on his knees and tears started streaming down his cheeck . " Please, tell me-e w-wh-where is my s-son where is hyemin-ah p-ple-please." He said between his sobs.

'Who called him here?' Seojun mouthed asked to everyone . Then there was hyungsik hiding his face," Actually, I was on the call with him, when hyejin lunged at them for the photo, and ,he heard hyejin shouting, he forced me to tell him, so I did, and he cutted the call " Hyungsik whispered to seojun.

And earned a smack from boyoung as she heard too. They started to calm jimin down and shifted him to forensic lab with everyone as, seojun's cabin is not that big that everyone would fit in.

Where on the other side, Taehyung and yoona are totally unaware of the situation at the office . They were right now in there new house which was gifted by taehyung's real father, and were forced to live there, the threat , that  guem-hee would be informed about the reality if they do not stay in that house.

And now they were at shopping mall, shopping with their families for their so called honeymoon

And now they were at shopping mall, shopping with their families for their so called honeymoon . They made yoona try many dresses but one caught taehyung's attention the most and he literally bought it the second he saw it, without thinking of the price.

 They made yoona try many dresses but one caught taehyung's attention the most and he literally bought it the second he saw it, without thinking of the price

The dress.

They then returned to their home. Aunt guem hee was informed that it was a wedding gift from his uncle, the house.
So, she didn't argue about it, and she also wanted to give some privacy to the newlywed couple.

At Kim-Han residence

They kept this name, so both Taehyung and yoona feel that this is their own house. " Taehyung!!!!" Yoona shouted from the living room. " Yess?" Replied in the same way from the study. " Come here!!" She shouted again.

He then came to living room ," Yes?" He said while coming and then his eyes widened at the view infront of you and shouted," WHAT THE ACTUAL HELL YOU WERE TRYING TO DO, KIM YOONA?"

" It's okay, Taehyung, I ...." She got cutted of by him " What, I, you can't fix it by yourself now, huh, why the hell are these here?" He again bursted. " I mean you and I, both of us, we can fix it, can't we?" She said with not so sure tone.

He placed his hands on his hips and looked here and there and the stared at her, and went towards her and pulled her  with her arm as she was moving away from him , " Don't tell me you did this for me " He whispered into her ear.

She shook her head in disagreement. " Okay then " He said and left her hand.
" Let's get to work, its not going to...." He was cutted by the thunderous sound from outside. Yoona shivered and both of them looked at each other.

At S.P.D

Jimin was in the state that no could calm him down except one person at that time, and that is, the same reason he is crying for, his son.

" Hey, shush~ calm down man there " Hyung sik said. After taehyung and hyejin and yoona, the closest person to him was hyungsik as the both worked at gangnam for atleast 2years . And then they parted their ways, one to seoul, one to busan.

" H-h--how ca-an i-i , wh-hen i got to k-now that, my on-ly son,was safe and sound , wi-thout me knowing, and i-i again lost h-him be-e-fore finding him I almost found him but... " Jimin said as his voice cracked between his sobs.

" What do you mean by, almost found him, you knew he was alive?" Hyungsik asked. " I never thought he was dead " Jimin said with a stren voice despite his tears continuosly streaming down his face.

" Who told you he was dead, because for sure it wont be hyejin telling you, about that matter before this and she would never accept the fact she lost him, what made you conclude he died " Jimin asked with a sudden shift of tone. It was like he is introgating now.

" It was the couple, saying, that when they adopted the child, the people who gave them, hye-min, said he is dead for his father. " Hyungsik replied.

" And, if they are the one who kidnapped, hye-min, the one who informed the couple, then that means, they tried their best to let you know, that hyemin was dead and you guys should stop looking for him. They would have tried atleast something to make you belive he was dead and you should stop you way of investigating the matter, something, there would be something, try to remember jimin, some unusual activity or you found his toy, or his clothes or something indicating that now he will never return back to you guys?" Hyungsik asked.

" Try to think " Hyungsik begged.
Jimin was thinking so hard, as he wanted to forget those dreadful moment when he first lost hye min then hye jin, which was totally his fault according to him. Still he tried to look back in it.

His trail of thoughts was broke by a voice," We found his shoes, soaked in blood and his hair pin " Hye-jin said.
Then the sentence clicked the memory of jimin," Yes, the people living there said that two kids were playing together, running here and there , there was a girl and a boy, the girl tripped and was going to fell of the cliff as the were on edge, but the boy held her, until the villagers comes to them, both of them fell of the cliff " He sighed.

" And of course we were not going to buy that, and think the boy was hye min  " Hye -jin said. " And yes, hye-min never played with stranger kids, actually he never played with any kid, as he liked our company with him the most except.." Jimin was continuing where hyejin left and the looked at each other with wide eyes .

How can they be so foolish, and not realise it earlier, how can they call themselves parents, when they weren't able to remember this thing.

" Hey, guys except who?" Hyungsik asked.

" Except.." Hyejin reapeted. Then both jimin and hye jin said the name together.

" Yu-jin " 

To be continued...~

Enjoy guys. 💜