Closed case partII

Taehyung's pov
She fainted as I held her in my hands. Oh shit what should I do," Hey, yoona yoona, erona(wake up) come on yoona hey if didn't woke na I ll marry you tomorrow itself, hey! Or I'll tore your drawing book Or I won't eat, oye !!" I tried to wake her up I even sprinkled water on her, she need to get to hospital. I picked her and carried her.

As I exited the house hye jin came running and stopped looking at us," Kim, what happened to her, she is bleeding" She asked with worry." She fought the intruder because of which she got cuts, she suddenly fainted so I am bringing her to hospital, did you find the intruder?" I stated." No, we lost him, but we'll soon find him, I had sent hyungshik to cyber cafe, as we threw a stick tracker on him, to locate him, but first we need to take her to hospital. Let's go I'll drive you stay with her on the back seat " She replied. And I nodded in agreement.

At hospital
We reached at hospital, I carried yoona through the corridor, everyone was starring at us as yoona's outfit... Let it be.
What's important is her life to me now.
" DOCTOR, IS THERE A SINGLE DOCTOR IN THIS HOSPITAL" hye jin shouted, she is short tempered.Well this time she is doing right thing at the moment. A female doctor arrived and said," Please dont shout it is a hospital" " Well, it your fault where's the bed,we have a patient and she is bleeding alot, please take look at her " I stated with a cold worry voice.

She showed the way and we followed as I placed yoona on bed," Mr. Please go outside so I would be able to treat her " She asked I nodded and left. After an hour or so she came out and said," Well the injuries weren't that sever,but she lost some blood so she is a bit weak, she'll woke in half and hour or so. Don't worry other than this she is completely fine." She smiled at last and asked to fill the form before meeting yoona,and left.

They went inside, " Hey, I ll wait outside, we need to check on soo-ah and her son "
Hey-jin informed me as she turned her back to yoona and put her hand on my shoulder and looked at me I nodded in agreement, by that she left.

I walk to yoo-na's bed , there's our rebel
lying unconsiously on the bed. Why she have to fight every time, haven't she read any novel yet or what doesn't she know that it's the hero who fights villian. But still it's good that she do, I am way more lazy to fight someone,thanks Han to have my back everytime.

"Hey" I almost wisphered and leaned on the bed by holding her hand in mine and said," Whatsup, I know you hate resting but you have for sometime atleast till you recover and yess dont forget we have a wedding ceremony for us by the end of the month, you need to walk the aisle by all yourself or do you want me to pick you up, it is your choice, afterall its your wedding too and I didnt informed our families about this incident so dont worry about that one too, just wake up , I want have a hand combat with you. I am missing our old days han, wake up soon."

With that,unknowingly a lone tear escaped from my eyes . I touched my cheeks which were now stained with tears. Woah, why the hell am I crying , it's not like she is dying or what right?
My thoughts were interrupted by bo-young blasting the door opened.
She is seriously namjoon's sister that she always almost broke things.

"Shh" I wisphered, wait why the hell I did that I don't care if her sleep is distrubed. I am leaving ,Anyways these guys are and her and i need to check up on soo-ah's son. " Guys, I am leaving I need to check up on soo-ah's son and if anything happens call doc and most importantly stay alert. See ya tomorrow at headquaters." With that i left the room

" So, which room it is?" I asked hyejin .
Then I followed her into room 104 . There lies that cute kid who was supposed to be in his room on his bed sleeping tightly and dreaming of some new fantasy but here he is lying on a hospital bed with God knows how tubes are connected to him. He didn't deserved this nor did soo-ah.

" So, what's his condition, will he be fine?" I asked her," Hmm, he will be he is just unconsious for now he will soon regain his consious. I think we should come tomorrow morning,let's just rest them for the night." She replied. I nodded in agreement and we left.

" Hey, I 'll go and check on yoona, are you coming ?" Hye jin asked me. " No, you I am going home, I need to inform her parents and team there with her so, I will come after sometime for sure because if I not I am gonna get killed by my own family " I replied.

" Oh, yes afterall now you are going to marry her, so yes you need to take care for her " That statement froze me on the spot,' HOW THE HELL SHE KNOWS THIS'
Was the only thought in my mind. " I called yoona for some details on a case as she was incharge of it firstly, she forgot to hang up, he phone was on speaker because she was driving the car so... I heard the convo, she cares for you Kim I think so you thats' why made this decision, good choice " She answered my mental question then I said" I trust you that you won't tell this to anyone , now I 'll take my leave,bye."

With that I left.

No one's  pov.
" I wished you knew, how much I liked you since the day I saw you , but let it be, in anyway you are MINE " Man said who was now standing near soo-ah's house.

At 12:45

A man in black over coat and A cap and mask covering his face entered the hospital with a small hand bag in his hands. He passed through vacant corridors. Even he was whole covered in black looking like mafia but his eyes they they were having a glint of worry in them.

He was there to meet someone but it was passed meeting hours to a patient. He push open the door and entered what he saw made his eyes widen and a fear took over him of not finding the person he was here for on her place but she was not he placed the bag on the bed and removed his mask and cap .

The moment he turned around he was held tightly by someone there was a girl hugged him , but she was not the one he was expecting he pulled her out and twisted her hand on her back and asked," Where's she?" She didn't replied. He applied more pressure on her hand and she groaned in pain he asked her again but with more desperation to know,"I ASKED,WHERE IS YOONA??!" she got sacred and spoked," Calm down, calm down, I'll tell you, just first leave my hand aah- just leave it first okay"

He left and she turned around now facing him while massaging her hand and she spoked," Well you are late lover boy she left 30 min before you arrived"
He looked at her in disbelief," What the hell are you speaking she is not even in the condition to walk, you are so dumb that you didn't even realise that much??"
She the replied," I said calm down lover boy, she 'll return in a 10 don't worry " As she made herself comfortable on the sofa.

" How can i belive you?" He asked,"taehyung calm down first of all and take deep breath, she thought that someone will come to attack her, but she wasn't in the state to fighting so she called me so the that attacker won't get suspesious about me and she went for walk now as hospital is only with some doc and patients resting in their own ward." The girl replied.

" Where's she " Taehyung asked. " 18th floor near stairs." She replied." And there's no need of you here so you may get lost jennie " With that he left. " Even if you had started to hate me, I still like you Tae " Jennie wisphered to herself and she also left knowing that she is now useless for them.