Kim Daehyun

"Boss, I tried to track it down but after the video ended the file corrupted and automatically got deleted after an hour, without the detail of the video file it's almost impossible to find the place where it was shooted." Woo-shik said to seo-jun.

" That was a damn threat to one of officers to not to do the duty and if they do that could harm them and there family , we are what huh? What does that person thinks about us . We are the S.P.D  how dare he threatened us. Get me the details about the mafia gang " Seojun stated.

"Which one "woo-shik asked." The Kims" Replied seo-jun.

In the hospital

Yoona stared blankly at the sleepy figure laying on the bed which was beside hers.
'How come I never found about it nor did  yu-jin ' she thought to herself.

' but how, aunt Geum-hee never mentioned about you being their foster kid nor did uncle tae-moo. They have always boasted about you looking like their ancestral king, How..' Yoona's trail of thoughts was crashed by yoona's mom and geum hee entering the room.

" Hey " Said mom, " Is he fine?" Asked geum hee," Yes, he is, it's just he got shot on his hand he will be fine aunt " Yoona replied. " How many times I have to say you yoona that call me mom now " Said geum hee. " Okay au..mom " Yoona replied. " I'll bring lunch for them geum hee " Mom said with that she left.

"Is she still mad at me?" Yoona asked her to be mother-in-law.  " Yes " She whispered back. " I wanted to ask a question, if you don't mind it's about taehyung ...." She debated with herself for asking this.

" Yes, go ahead kid what it is, after all you are going to marry him  ....." " Is taehyu..." Yoona was cutted off by Taehyung speaking ," Yoona I want to talk to you " He said firmly. " I'll be back yoon " Said taehyung's mom.

" What were you going to ask her, that i am her son Or not, yes or that, am some orphan she found on her doorstep, I am sorry for you, she would deny everything except that I am her real son. " He stated plainly.

" Wha-no why would I , I was asking that if you were .... You were.. Just forget it. I didnt wanted to asked that kim, now that you have started it, tell me the whole story" She replied.

"My mom's sister ,my aunt, her and mom's delivery was on the same day. They both were real sisters and were rich as hell. As you I own a lot of the property from mom's side. One of the sister was kidnapped on the wedding day of mom. The man who kidnapped her was a mafia leader he loved her since the day he saw her but because of the wedding news he got insecure and abducted her. Both of them loved each but ofcourse she took a bit of time to fall for him, she fell harder. " He stated and took a breath for a moment.

" Even though he was a ruthless mafia he loved her like she is the only person in this world and then they got a good news that they are having a baby, on the labour Day she got in an attack which was obviously on of them enemy of mafia Kim daehyun, he didn't had any idea about it. She was brought to hospital near by, she brith to her child held him for the first time and name him. Doc told her because of blood loss and a sever injury she is going to die in an hour.

That time she had no one to rely on. She saw dad, she knew her sister is also here giving birth to a child. But doctors werent able to save the child, she asked them to give her child to them but not let them know as she is the sister of the mother who lost her child "

" What was the name she gave to child?" Asked yoona.

" Her name was Tae-ha, Shin Tae-ha, she named the child as the one and only proof of the love they had, proof of that a mafia can also love and can be loved. The name was

Taehyung  Tae from taeha and hyun from daehyun. "

"That means, aunt shin hari is not your biological mother?" She asked." No, my mother is shin Tae-ha and Kim daehyun "
He replied. "The mafia!!" She exclaimed.
He nodded.

.

.

.

.

.

" Hey, dami are you free this evening?" Woo shik asked. " Yes,why?" Replied without even taking her eyes off the computer. "Night out,at my place? " He asked." Hmm okay" She replied plainly.
He then nodded and went back to his place and continued his work.

From a distance in lab," What do you think, are they dating?" Bo young says as she saw woo shik and dami. " And why does that matter you?" Min young asked who is checking something under the microscope.

" Just, I mean, just look at them they look so good together and they know each other since high school isn't that amazing
like,... You know.." Minyoung cuts her off by saying," You love, love stories don't you?" " Gotcha, yes I do " Replies bo-young " And you are sensing something between them right?" Min young stated to which bo young nodded.

" So tell me what are you sensing, because it's been a while I read a romance novel " Min young says.

" So listen me out " Stated bo young.
.

.

.

A month later

" There's a place where everybody visits, it is called afterlife. So we pray for that one soul who is not departuring to that place. Mrs Kim tae -ha who died in an accident . Let's pray for her by being silent for 5mins"said priest .

" So now, we are gathered here to celebrate a very special occassion, in which two hearts combine, two families combine and two souls combine. A marriage ...." He was cutted of by someone who just bursted in the wedding hall with his men.

"Looks like we have arrived just in time "

So so sorry for the late update it's just I got too busy with my tutions and stuff. So, sorry I'll try to update time to time. 😔 sorry. I hope you enjoy.💜