Case no. 586 : Reality

Mr. Choi and his daughter Ms. Choi.
Best friend of Mr. Kim daehyun.
Ms. Choi hana disappeared. Soo-ah's best friend. The man standing out of the soo-ah's house is hana's boy friend .

All these things connected too well to be real. As for the man standing outside the soo-ah's house who was captured in the street lampost camera, is identified as ms. Choi hana's boyfriend, but what was he doing there and why, for what?

Soo-ah told us that after hana got disappeared, he came to meet her many a time, asking about hana's whereabouts still, something is missing over here.
"Hey, wooshik?" I asked. No reply. I turned to dami, she smacked, wooshik's sleepy head while handing over the files of the new report. He woked up and was looking here and there and fixed his glasses. Well he is tired from tracing the criminals all night long with the help of his laptop. " Wooshik?" " Yes" He replied.

" What was the name of her boyfriend?"
I asked. " She never had any boyfriend, why would someone wished to die, but, still here I am in the process of dying, and you still asking, so to your kind information, her boyfriend's name is Woo-shik, who is standing in front of you...." Before he could proceed he was cutted of by a slap on his mouth and the hand covered his mouth and didn't allowed to speak anything futher.

Yes, guessed correctly, it was dami.
" I didn't aske about the girl who smacked you, you idiot, I was asking about this choi hana, now bear with it, but before that, send me the bio data of the people whose name are on this board and that ' hana's boyfriend's ' bio data too. All the information regarding them all of it . And mail me. As you all know, family is sending us on a forced honey moon . So please share all the updates on the case to us every now and then , please " I said .

" Yes sir, we will inform you guys about it " Dami and wooshik said at the same time.

" Looks like You guys got yourself a case, I am handing it over to you two and send me a well prepared report  about it on mail if it's convincing, you can have the case for yourself and on your lead guys,I'll take my leave " With that I left

Pov. Ended.

After, taehyung left, two couples came in and reported about their missing child who was around the age of three . With the photo, of which, hyejin caught the site and was shocked and snatched the photo away from the couples and a tear escaped her eye full of pain. There was a cute boy

 There was a cute boy