Jungkook looked at her in confusion.

"Don't annoy me."

"I want to cry." She said with a sad pout.

He thought that he will make Y/N sleep. After she will be asleep, he will leave. So he agreed.

He laid beside her on the bed and turned the table lamp off.

He was waiting for her to sleep, but along with her he also drifted into sleep soon.

-

Next morning

"Taehyung go and wake Y/N and Jungkook up. Aish! These kids are just lazy ass! Wake up Yoongi hyung also." Hoseok said.

"Hyung that sleepy cat will eat me up." Tae said.

Tae went to wake them up. On the first was Yoongi's room. He gathered courage and knocked on his room. Then he stepped in. He saw that Yoongi was in deep sleep.

"Hyung seems to be in deep sleep. I think it's not a good i-idea to wake him up. I'll come here later." He whispered to himself and tip toed outside the room.

Then the next was Jungkook's room. He knocked the door and entered the room. But he found no one on the bed.

"Huh? I think he might be in bathroom. Well, then there is no need to wake him up." He thought and headed to Y/M's room.

This time he forgot to knock and entered the room. But as he entered the room, his eyes widened after seeing the scene in front of him. Jungkook and Y/N were sleeping while hugging each other like a teddy bear.

"aww...." He whispered. He took his phone out and clicked some pictures of their from different angles. Then he closed the door slowly without any noise and ran downstairs where the others were present.

"Hyungs see! What beautiful moment I got to capture!" He said in an excited voice.

"Woo...woo....Calm down Tae!" Jimin said.

Taehyung showed the picture to all of them. They all were like 'aww....'.

" Let's go to see the beautiful moment in real." Hoseok said and they all agreed.

They all went to their room and peeked inside through the door. And again they went to the 'aww.....' mode.

Then they all took a selfie with their sleeping figures. After clicking the selfie, they closed the door and sat on the floor outside their room with their backs supported by the door of Y/N's room. They were adoring the selfie and other pictures.

On the other side, Jungkook woke up. Just after opening his eyes, when he saw Y/N's face so close to him, his breath stopped for a second. Then he remembered what happened last night and how he ended up there.

He wore his slippers and headed outside the room. As he opened the door, other members fell on the floor with their backs as they were sitting with door supporting their backs.

Jungkook was confused after seeing them here. But when he saw the picture in the mobile phone in Tae's hand, he understood everything.

"YAH! DELETE THAT PICTURE!" Jungkook yelled and ran towards Taehyung to snatch the mobile phone.

Taehyung also ran and passed the phone to Namjoon.

Then Jungkook ran towards Namjoon. But he passed the phone to Jimin.

"HEY SHORTY! GIVE ME THAT PHONE!"

But he passed it to Hoseok. Hoseok passed it again to Tae. Hearing all this yelling and shouting, Yoongi woke up and came out of his room. There he saw all that mess.

"What is happening. Can't you let me sleep peacefully? you annoying brats!" He said in a sleepy voice.

Taehyung ran towards Yoongi and showed the picture to him too. Yoongi also found it cute.

At last Jungkook gave up. Y/N also woke up and came out of her room.

"What you all doing here?" She asked.

"Nothing, let's go for breakfast!" Jungkook said trying to change the topic.

They all freshened up and came downstairs for breakfast. They all were on the dining table. Maids served them breakfast.

"By the way, I think we should assign more missions to Y/N." Taehyung said.

"Yeah, she handled that person even without using chloroform!" Jimin said.

Everyone agreed.

"Thank you for the appreciation!" Y/N said in a cheering tone.

"We're not appreciating me dumb creature. You are a chatterbox who fainted that person by just your chit chat!" Jungkook said.

"Can't you be a little nice?" She said in a annoyed tone.

"No" He simply denied.

She pouted and everyone laughed.

TO BE CONTINUED....