LOVE?

HAPPY MAHA ASHTAMI GUYS.

THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR 1.56K VIEWS.

I KNOW I HAVEN'T UPDATED BECAUSE OF MY EXAMS AND ALL YOU KNOW. STUDYING AND REMEMBERING THAT THING IS ONE OF THE SHITEST THING IN THE WORLD.

I MEAN WHY DO WE EVEN NEED TO GIVE EXAMS? ARGHH IT'S COMPLICATED MAN. ANYWAYS.

MY EXAMS ARE OVER NOW I AM FREE FROM THE HELL. HAAAHAAAAHAAAAA, FINALLY. I WILL UPDATE IT AS FAST AS POSSIBLE.

HOPE YOU ALL ARE ENJOYING YOUR NAVRATRI.

VOTE, COMMENTS AND SHARE.

(⁠*⁠^⁠3⁠^⁠)⁠/⁠~⁠♡

----------------------------

A GROWL reached her ears. She flinched and started trembling. While trembling she looked down. She doesn't know who is behind her and why she is scared? Is it because of the forest? Is it because of the loud and sharp growl? She was visibly shaking. She started to have breathing problem. She was trying to calm down herself, but she can't. She was having panic attack. She started to mumble continuously.

"I am sorry. I-I-I am so-sorry. Please don't. It hurts." Maddie cried while mumbling. She whimpered.

"I am sorry. It won't ha-happen again. I am so-sorry. Re-really sorry. Plea-se." She said and started hiccupping. The trauma started to kick in her mind.
What was she sorry for? To whom? This is all happening because her stepmom. If she would have let her live peacefully then she would not be having a trauma tonight.

"Shhh, breath darling." A deep, masculinity and authoritative voice reached at her. Then she felt a hand on her back moving up and down. She felt the warmth from that hand. At first, she was scared of that same hand which was on her waist and now that same hand is providing her the warmth. It's quite shocking actually.

She breathed. In and out. In and out. Her heavy breathing started to decrease. As she got her breath back to normal, she started to get more comfortable with the surrounding.
The silence was not at all awkward, to be honest it was quite peaceful for her.
Once she relaxed again she heard that deep, masculinity voice.

"Delicious."

She froze. What wtf ? Heck, did that thing just said? Delicious? Am I some kind of meal? Is it a wolf?
You dumb bitch how can there be wolf. Does wolf have voice? Asked my subconscious mind. Her train of thoughts were cut down by that thing behind her.

Who was it? A deep, thick authoritative voice? Definitely a man. Do animal's speak like human? I mean.. they do have a mouth, but as far as I know they don't, so it's definitely a MAN.

"What happened, love?" Asked the man. The voice of the man was full of concern.

"Love?" Unconsciously, she spoke the word. She thought she said in her mind. But, no. He heard her. That man heard her and replied

"Yes!! LOVE. L. O. V. E. Love." He spelled those words for her.

Her eyes widened. She thought she said those things in her mind but she said those words aloud. She moved her eyes here and there in search of her friend. But no. No one was present except her. She was too scared to even move her head and see who that person was. Her eyes again started to search something which could help her to get out of the situation, but to whom are we kidding. In this deep, dark, scary forest what will you find except danger.