Hospital

I am telling you this prior. I don't hold grudges between god's or in any kind of religion. So don't come at me for this thing's. I am telling you this is just a story. Do not and I repeat DO NOT take it personally. I have already told you that I am just writing for fun. So take it in that kind of sense. So yeah!.

VOTE, COMMENT AND SHARE ;⁠)
(⁠ ⁠˘⁠ ⁠³⁠˘⁠)⁠♥

-------------------------
When she fainted, she was immediately took to the hospital. Lisa was worried and started to take blame on her. She was walking pacing back and forth.

"Because of me you are suffering. Only because of me. I feel like an idiot. I should have protect you or atleast run away with you. It's all because of me." She said as tears started streaming down her face. She stopped moving and stood there covering her face with her hands and was crying silently. That man (M2) was silently listening to her. He had a blank expression in his face. Whereas the M1 was settling all the bills and all.

"Who is Lisa?" The doctor asked coming from the room. By hearing her name Lisa wiped her tears and walked forward to the doctor concernly.

"It's me doctor. How is she? Is everything fine? Nothing serious right?." Lisa asked worriedly.

"She okay, Miss Lisa. And she called you in the room. You can go inside, but don't stress the patient. She is alot tried, both physically and mentally. So I hope you stress her." The doctor said calmly and sternly.

"Okay. Thank you so much doctor. I will for sure keep that in mind." Lisa said that and doctor nodded his head and went to the other direction. Lisa opened the door and saw Maddie staring at the ceiling as if she was in the deep thought.

On the other hand Maddie, who woke up and saw the doctor and asked where she was? When the doctor was about to answer she screamed Lisa's name.

"Lisa, Lisa, where are you?" She screamed her name.

"Relax, relax just breathe. Come on. She is here. Relax." The doctor encouraged her. Tbh he also doesn't know who Lisa was but to calm her down he just lied to her. Maybe that was not a lie but maybe for him it is.

"I will bring her. Just relax and calm down. Come on, just lie down. I will send her." The doctor said gently and left.

While the doctor was calling Lisa, Maddie lied down and was staring at the ceiling and thought why is she still alive.

"Why God? You also don't want me or you also think I am a defective piece just like mom and dad? Huh tell me?. I am not worth living my life? If not then why don't you take me.? I don't care even if it is heaven or hell. Even the devil doesn't want me. Why? Am I that dirty? Even if I tried to come to you, you will send me back here, right? That man-" Maddie's thought was interrupted by Lisa calling and asking her if she was okay or not.

"I am fine, Lisa. See?" I said smilingly. To be honest I was relieved to see Lisa. I thought she also abandoned me. A tear left from my eye. I thought itself was making me cry.

"Hey, hey. Relax. See I am here. You are here. I am so relieved to see. Do you even fucking know HOW damn worried I was about you? Huh? I thought something might happen to you." Lisa said from her worried tone to fuming anger tone.

"I am sorry Lisa. I made you worried. I am the worst I know I was- " my words were cut by Lisa.

"Do you even know how, just how precious a friend, sister, mother, grandmother, whatever it is there in this world that you are. You are a diamond. Okay and don't and I repeat DO NOT REPEAT THOSE WORDS ANGER" Lisa said again changing her emotions from praisingly to fuming anger. I giggled hearing the word mother and grandmother. She also smiled and the next moment we both were laughing.

"Lie down, Maddie, the doctor said you need complete rest. Okay?" She said in a little strict voice. I think mother and grandmother would most probably suit her. I wish I was strong like her. Here we go again. Overthinking.

As there was a knock on the door. Lisa said to come in. As I was lying down on the bed I turned my head to the door side to see who was there. I was a man in the white coat and stethoscope around his neck and behind him was also a man. He was wearing a full Black. I literally am not kidding. His turtle neck top and then his coat, his gloves, his pants and even his shoes were fucking black. Is his underwear also black? I thought and giggled internally. He had a silver neck chain around his neck. I think I also noticed the bracelet in his hand. Whatever. Then, his face. If I was in a normal situation then I would have appreciated his face. It was like a Greek god face. Greek god? Why can't it be an Italian god or an Indian god or Japanese or Chinese or even Korean god. I just can't get the idea of Greek god,(NOT CREATING ANYKIND OF RELIGIOUS OR COUNTRY CONFLICT OR DEBATE) I mean they're hot but every god is hot.
Argh, what the fuck am I thinking? I am sorry god. I am fighting for a handsome god. Every god is handsome and kind. So yeah end of discussion. I thought to myself. That man is sculpted to perfection. He had green eyes. His eyes are beautiful, well. Is it really green. I mean it also has a blue colour in it. Whatever. My thoughts were interrupted by the touch of Lisa. I flinched.

"Maddie. Are you there? What happened?" Lisa asked worriedly.

"N-nothing happened. Just got lost in thoughts." I said with a sheepish smile.

"Maddie. Are you okay? I was calling you." The doctor said with a worried expression.

"I am sorry" I said with the sad expression and put my head down.

"You don't need to be sorry, dear. I was just saying. Anyways, Maddie, do you remember him?" The doctor asked me. I raised my head up and looked at the doctor and saw him pointing to the man with green or blue eyes.

I looked at him and tilted my head in confusion. Why is the doctor asking me about him?. I don't even know him. I thought and then shook my head to no.

"I don't know him." I said that confidently well only for a while. When I saw Lisa looking at me in shock. Her eyes widened in shock. I again tilted my head, confused. I thought why Lisa was shock? I mean does she know him? Or expects me to know him? I don't know. Ughh. Shit.

"So 𝓒𝓾𝓽𝓮."
-------------------------

Hello Friends!!! Hope you are good and safe. Mentally and physically both, well. So yeah thank you for reading my story. So far I know it's not good and professional, but you know what the saying says ' practice makes the man perfect'. Well it can make anyone perfect. So yeah the point is I am trying and giving my best. Hope you enjoyed this CHP. And most importantly VOTE, COMMENT AND SHARE. I want you all to support me. If there's any error then feel free to point that mistake out, so that next I won't repeat that. And thank you again well. Love you'll (⁠*⁠^⁠3⁠^⁠)⁠/⁠~⁠♡.

 Love you'll (⁠*⁠^⁠3⁠^⁠)⁠/⁠~⁠♡