Guest?

"I mean she was the only person who was alive. Rest of my family is dead. Now she is also dead, I am left alone here. I mean I don't complain but God has decided this date already so..you know what I am talking about." I said to her, while saying those word were kind of true I mean, how much enemy i think of her she was the only blood related sister to me. At that time I was not alone but now I am left fucking alone. The thought alone made me cry. I know I was thinking of being happy but still she was the only one who was left in my family. I sobbed as I think more about her.

A warm hand was placed at the back. Mary's hand was fucking warm. So good I was feeling better when she cooed gentle words "I know dear. Life is tough but I am here for you. Ik you are a strong woman, a strong fighter and a strong warrior. My sweet angel." As she said that she peck a kiss on my temple. I got a whole motherly love from her.

After whole 20 mins for crying and all that motherly love, she left. After she left I heard my door bell ring again. I thought it was Mary. She must have left something.

"Coming" I replied while walking to the door.

" Did you left something Ma-" before I could complete I heard a deep voice. A deep fucking familiar voice. I got tensed. Without looking at the face I tried to close the door but he had his hand and a foot on the door.

"𝓐𝓶𝓸𝓻𝓮, why are you trying to close the door? " He asked calmly. I didn't utter a word. He pushed the door with his hands. I stumbled a bit. He started to walk like a Predator who was preying his prey. He walked forward and I was walking backward scared of what this man will do. Suddenly I got hit by a plant stand. I fall on my butt. I hissed in pain for a moment. He walked forward and was standing in between of my legs. I flinched, I moved back and again hissed in pain when my back hit at the wall. I was still looking down at the floor. I could still feel an intense glare at me. I saw a black polish shoe with the black tight pants on. Scared I shut my eyes close tightly.

"Won't you atleast look at me 𝓐𝓶𝓸𝓻𝓮? Am I that bad 𝓢𝔀𝓮𝓮𝓽𝓱𝓮𝓪𝓻𝓽? You thought you could live here for eternity? Could you 𝔇𝔢𝔞𝔯?" A man with deep voice asked softly. The voice was gentle and calm. So peaceful but a shiver run down my spine. I was fucking scared. Scared of what was going to happen. The gaze was so intense it was like he was watching every move of mine. I started to tremble. I was sweating from my forehead. He bend down to my level looking straight into my head. My lips quivered. He didn't spoke for whole 15 min. He was just staring at me. As the minutes pass my breathing was getting difficult. I was trying my best to breath but the breathing got worse. Worse than expected. I thought I would pass out any minute, at that time he spoke.

"You have become so skinny 𝓶𝓲𝓸 𝓬𝓪𝓻𝓸, 𝓽𝓮𝓼𝓸𝓻𝓸. No problem will fix it right?" He asked with a small smile on his face.
'Fix it' what will we fix it. Wait what the fuck is he saying. I thought confused.
(My dear sweetheart)

"𝓒𝓸𝓼ì 𝓯𝓸𝓽𝓽𝓾𝓽𝓪𝓶𝓮𝓷𝓽𝓮 𝓪𝓭𝓸𝓻𝓪𝓫𝓲𝓵𝓮." He said in Italian.
(So fucking adorable)

'No wait, no way I am going back with him no no no.' I chanted those words in my mind.

"Hey!! who the fuck are you" I heard those and my head shot up to the direction of the door. I saw Lisa there. Wait why is she here. Did her shift ended? As I was in deep thought I forgot he was still staring at me.

"Yeah I was right. You really need to gain weight 𝓽𝓮𝓼𝓸𝓻𝓸" he said firmly. I was snapped out of my thoughts and was going to snap my neck to look at him in his eyes instead look down.
(Sweetheart)

"Get your fucking ass out. You fucking asshole. You fucking DICKHEAD. You are a monster, a beast. A fucking beast. GET LOST." She screamed. I flinched when she screamed. She screamed so loud I thought Laryi will come running to know what happened. Thank goodness that didn't happened.

He was still staring at me, I could still feel the glaze. I just couldn't help but tremble like a leaf. Lisa came running to me. She pushed him, which made him fall on his butt. He lost his balance but his eyes never left. She started to scan me with her eyes and hands. She was checking if I was wounded or not. She left a relief sigh and fell back on the wall beside me. She was happy that I was not hurt.

I looked at her and said "I am not hurt. Don't worry and why are you here?. Your duty time is not up yet. Why are you early?" I asked her trying to change the subject but I think I got caught.

"I know my duty time is not up. I was worried about you. You said you have a headache so I just... I just can't help but worry about you. And I know you are trying to change the subject." She said worriedly and sternly.

"Who is he? Did he misbehave with you?" She asked glaring at him. "Do you know him? I know he would have just barged in. Tell me Maddie."

He was STILL staring at me. Why?. I clutched at the Lisa's hoodie. She understood that it was making me uncomfortable. She asked the man to get out instead of replying her he was staring at me intensely. I wished the walls behind me just swallow me.

"I just said something Mr. Will you leave or shall I call the cops?" She asked the man in the threatening voice. There was no response from the man. "Okay that's it I am calling the cops." She said. She picked up her phone and was about to dial 911 but was stopped by the words and the action of the man.
------------------

HELLO FRIENDS!! WELL WELL WELL... I AM SO HAPPY TODAY. I DON'T WHY...BUT YEAH I AM STILL HAPPY. I HAVE UPLOADED THIS CHP. WHILE READING THIS I WAS FEELING A LITTLE SPARK INSIDE OF ME. DO TELL ME IF YOU FELT SOMETHING LIKE THAT THAN. STAY SAFE. PEACE ;⁠)

 PEACE ;⁠)