•• Gone, Baby, Gone ••

Same Night

Same Night

Angelina started to throw her fists at Mike as her friends tried to pull them apart.

Mike wiped his thumb across his nose before letting out a sarcastic laugh and pointed toward her as Gina held her back.

"You're done," he told her. "Done."

"I don't give a fuck!" she yelled at him. "You fucking jerk off!"

Mike "The Situation"- "Everybody knows that I'm the glue of this family," he reiterated. "And I try to keep everybody together and there's so many chances that we tried to give this girl and um at this particular point, I've had enough."

Vinny and Pauly, exit their rooms as they hear the commotion going on in the living room. Not long after, Ron and Sam enter the house and noticed tension in the air when they see Mike sitting quietly in the kitchen.

"What happened?" Pauly asked as he walked up to Mike.

"Fucking Angelina punched me in the face." he explained.

Pauly snickered. "Get outta here, what the hell, is everybody gettin' punched in the face?"

"She's a trash bag." Mike said as they headed to the living room with Ron, Vinny, and Sam following.

Angelina was back in the living room with her friends when the other roommates entered and let the random guy know that he needed to leave.

Not wanting to stick around, he bid Angelina a goodbye and left quickly as everyone began to confront Angelina about her behavior.

The camera switches over to Natalia and Matteo, who were currently sitting at News Cafe, grabbing a bite to eat.

Matteo nodded his head toward her plate. "What you got there?"

"None of your business greedy." she joked as she tried covering her plate with her hands while he tried to pick at her fries.

Natalia "Nat"- "I've been having such a good time with Matteo this past month," she expressed. "He just reminds me of home and I'm happy to have him around."

The duo enjoyed their food as they continued their conversation. Matteo kept his gaze on Natalia and noticed that she seemed a little lost in thought.

"You okay?" he asked.

"Hmm," she hummed. "Yeah, I'm fine."