•• The Hangover ••

Same Night

Same Night

After the club, the boys and Angelina make their way back to the house. The small group gathers into Mike, Pauly and Angelina's room, when Ron stumbles in after using the bathroom.

"I feel like I did mad work tonight," he laughed. "I did mad work bro."

"Dude, you did, you did." Mike encouraged. "I'm proud of you."

"And now I'll go sleep with my girl in the bed, you know what I'm saying." he bragged while dapping up Mike, sending the others in the room to go completely silent.

Mike "The Situation"- "Ronnie is at the club, hooking up with grenades, and then he's boasting, "Guess what I'm gonna do right now, dog, I'm going home and I'm gonna sleep with Sammi too, what?"" he stated. "And we're just like "Really?""

Feeling the awkward tension grow heavy, the boys laughed it off before saying good night and Ron leaves the room.

The camera cuts to Ron, drunkenly, walk past his room, toward the girls room and tuck into the corner bed, where Sam is sleeping.

The boys quietly follow and are in disbelief to see Ron laying in bed with Sam. Walking away, Pauly turns to Vinny and Mike. "Yo, what the fuck?!" he whispered. "He's out of control."

Vinny- "Once Sammi finds out that the same night Ronnie was hooking up with all these ugly girls was the same night he came home to her and cuddled in bed, it's gonna blow up," he exclaimed. "I don't even know what to say, I'm actually left a little speechless."

Mike "The Situation"- "The whole Sammi-Ronnie situation," he whistled sarcastically. "Bad situation."

——————————————

Next Morning

Natalia was in the kitchen, making herself a sandwich when she felt a slight presence walk up behind her

Feeling them creep up closer to her ear, without looking, she already knew who it was. "Don't even think about it Pauly."