•• Should We Just Break Up? ••

(TW: SEXUAL CONTENT 18+)

Same Night

Everyone was having a good time at the club. The roommates were interacting with each other, all the tension was gone as they were finally, all getting along.

Ron and Sam were sitting by the bar when he decided to chug down another beer after taking back to back shots.

"Really?" Sam questioned before shaking her head and moving away from him. "Bye, I'm gonna to go over here."

Ronnie- "After getting all the bullshit settled, everyone was have a good time, getting along," he sighed. "But, once again, one step forward, two steps back."

A little while later, everyone was ready to go home and they all decided to walk back instead of taking a cab. Entering the house, Ron stumbled on his feet before planting face first into the beanbag.

A slightly, more sober, Sam walked over to him and gently tapped him on his shoulder.

"Hey, do you want me to bring you food?" she asked.

Ron waved a drunken hand as he nodded his head. "Please heat it up."

Heading back toward the kitchen, while Sam made his plate of food, Ron got up from the beanbag and made his way up the stairs to his room. Mike was in the bed with a girl he brought home when Ron came in and threw himself on Sam's bed.

Ronnie- "The room at this point is doing, fucking somersaults," he exclaimed. "Spinning, it's fucking flipping, doing 360s, and I'm like... ugh!"

Sam came up the stairs with the plate of food in her hands before sitting next to him on the bed. "Ron here, look what I got you, baby."

Ron could feel himself grow nauseous as she tried to feed him. Gently trying to move her out of the way, Sam could tell he was about to vomit and quickly grabbed a bag for him to use.

Ron gripped onto the bag as he spilled his guts while Sam tried to comfort him but couldn't handle the sounds of his dry heaving.

Sammi "Sweetheart"- "I don't do throw up," she whined. "I get really sick, I start throwing up, If I smell throw up, that's the end of it, I can't stay there."

——————————————-

The Next Day
Early Afternoon