•• Back Into The Fold ••

(TW: SEXUAL CONTENT 18+)

Next Morning

*OFF CAMERA*

Natalia stirred in her sleep as she felt a feathered touch run down her hips to her legs. Slowly, she opened her eyes and let them adjust to the small light that was peaking through the window in Pauly and Mike's room.

Feeling peppered kisses being placed on her lower stomach, she looked under the covers to see Pauly trailing down the bed.

"Squeeze," she whispered groggily. "What are doing?"

"Shhh," he reassured her. "Don't worry princess, let me take care of you."

Natalia let out a breathy sigh and laid back down as Pauly moved further down. Laying on his stomach, he rubbed his hands gently up her thighs, up to her hips, and tugged at the waistband of her shorts.

Understanding his meaning, Natalia lifted her hips to let him pull off her bottoms. Tossing her things to the side, he lifted her legs and placed them over his shoulders as his hands cupped the top of her thighs.

Back at the top, Natalia, now fully awake, inhaled deeply as her chest rose up and down in anticipation.

Feeling Pauly separate her legs wider, one of her hands trailed down toward the back of his neck as her other reached above her head to grab the railing on the headboard.

Trailing wet kisses up the inside of her thigh, Pauly stuck his tongue out and gave a big lick from her entrance, all the way to her clit before wrapping his lips closed and sucking on it gently.

Natalia closed her eyes and let out a soft whine as she slightly arched her back off the bed.

Pulling away, Pauly licked his lips as he let out a low chuckle. "You gotta be quiet babe or you'll wake up Mike."

Letting out a frustrated huff, she lifted her head to glare at him. "Fine."

Flashing his signature smile, he dove right back in. Feeling her wetness drip onto his mouth, Pauly let out a low moan which vibrated up toward Natalia, who threw her head back and bit her bottom lip to keep quiet.

Eager to eat her up, Pauly let one of his hands trailed from her hip over to the entrance of her pussy and brushed his index finger against it before slowly inserting it, once again, causing Natalia to arched her back as she tightened her grip.

Natalia's pussy milked Pauly's finger as he found a steady pace before adding his middle finger while continuing to deliciously devour her.